Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Spiritual Bankruptcy: Core Weakness Of Southern Politics! By Satguru Maharaj Ji - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Bankruptcy: Core Weakness Of Southern Politics! By Satguru Maharaj Ji (623 Views)

Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Bankruptcy: Core Weakness Of Southern Politics! By Satguru Maharaj Ji by abamieda47: 3:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Spiritual Bankruptcy: Core Weakness Of Southern Politics!
By Satguru Maharaj Ji
For about forty years, Northern Nigerian politicians had Nigeria in their tight grip, while their Southern counterparts made themselves champions on the pages of newspapers, books and pamphlets. Southern Nigeria has a far higher number of literate people compared to the North where access to modern education is very narrow! In terms of intellectual enlightenment, the South is more alive than the North, yet Northern politicians were able to cage Southern Nigeria for thirty-nine harrowing years! Northern leaders have never contested the educational and intellectual superiority of Southern Nigeria. Nigeria’s South is obviously higher than its North in the area of acquiring academic certificates. The South has more professors, engineers, doctors, literary icons and many other academic intellects than the North. Yet, the North did not only hold Nigeria down with conspicuous success, it is, till this day, still a political force that many Southern political actors ‘worship’!
The secret of Northern political success against the South and against Nigeria’s ascension to glory for about forty years after Britain’s Union Jack was lowered off our sky is fundamentally spiritual! Northern leaders do not know how to quote Shakespeare, Karl Marx or Jeffrey Sachs, but they know very well that the spiritual determines the physical and that he who has the spiritual working in his favour is king over the other who believes in the illusionary deterministic capacity of intellectual power over matters of temporal life and ambition! Many Southern politicians have come to accept the political kingship of their Northern counterparts over Nigeria, despite all the facts that highlight Northern leaders as treacherous, unprogressive and genocidal! Their inability to surmount Northern political formidability with intellectual power did give birth to a situation where they (i.e. members of Nigeria’s Southern political class) align their ambitions with the dispositions of the North’s feudal authorities! Their unfortunate belief was (and still is) that any political ambition at Federal or national level that does not receive the approval of the North can ever see daylight! In other words, it can never succeed!
Members of Southern Nigeria’s political class have been compelled to accommodate this colossal insult in any and every push of theirs’ on Nigeria’s political terrain based on their abject ignorance of what actually makes it possible for the mentally and intellectually backward members of the North’s political fraternity to manipulate and dominate them. Until Southern political leaders unite and return to their indigenous cultural roots to practice their respective spiritual norms with honest and sincere intentions, the North’s UK-backed political autocrats will always find it very easy to constitute themselves into concrete barricades on their progress-path! Late Mahatma Ghandi once said that for a people to make real progress, they must first re-connect with their ancient civilizations! This statement is an immortal emphasis on indigenous cultural heritage as primary bedrock for profound power, genuine and lasting personal as well as national upward mobility.
In 1980, the conspiracy of silence on the actual source of creation’s eclectically profound power was broken by the relocation of its Highest Spiritual Entity to Africa, precisely to Nigeria! Star-gazers and a host of other prominent groups, including leading political figures in the Western and Eastern hemispheres knew of the revolutionary physical manifestation of The Supreme Life-Force of the universe in His fullest divine intensity as Satguru Maharaj Ji, after the conclusion of the divine service of His fore-runner in the person of US-based Shri Prenpal Rawats. I met Shri Prenpal as a young and ambitious Nigerian struggling in the British cold. After the divine knowledge session that opened My spiritual eyes as young Mohammed Saib Ajirobatan Dan Ibrahim to the great secrets of creation and to the grand games of world leaders, I was told that the hour had come for Me to commence the task for which I was born a Nigerian and for which I was quietly prepared prior to My journey to UK where I met My Guru Maharaj Ji, My immediate predecessor. As the latest in the line of great souls that have carried out the supreme divine assignment of embodying creation’s Foremost Creative and Sustaining Energy, I attest to the divine legacies of all past Guru Maharaj Jis (i.e. Mohammed, Jesus, Buddha, Egbesu, Ibok, Oduduwa, Krishna, Guru Nanak etc), many of which have been deliberately distorted and corrupted into scriptural packages for extracting loyalty and cash from ignorant congregations!
Nigeria’s political multitude, until My final intervention against the satanic hegemony of the Sokoto Caliphate over Nigeria in 1999, was more of an oblivious ‘herd’ than a conscious humanity striving to be free and progressive! The North’s political class used all ultra-devious voodoo made available to it partly by its Arab and British conspirators to fold Nigeria’s sail off the winds of progress, ensuring that only Nigerians who were either prepared to do their luciferian biddings or who had proven themselves to be talented and reliable in the practice of brigandage had access to the controls and goodies of the loaded ship of the Nigerian nation-State! Prior to 1999, spiritually bankrupt Southern political hustlers religiously embraced the enslaving terms of the North in order to qualify for high political offices and for juicy business opportunities that laid within the vast jurisdiction of government.
The political geography of Nigeria’s South is indeed a most interesting case-study in spiritual bankruptcy! Going by the attendant frustrations of organized Northern hijack of Southern rights and privileges, I pertinently advise all Southern politicians aiming for Nigeria’s political high-pedestals in 2015 not to consider the balkanization of the country as an option in the face of rock-hard Northern barricades to their legitimate ambitions. I advise them all to strive for Nigeria’s unity and progress outside the patronage of theologies handed down to our society by the expansionist and imperialist powers of the Western and Eastern hemispheres! I strongly encourage them to go back to their roots (i.e. their traditional mystic systems) where high quanta of creation’s pure and super-powerful energies lie naturally stored-up for the benefit of clean hands and good hearts!

All the while Nigerians of South-West, South-East and South-South extraction condemned the patronage of indigenous gods and deities in their Catholic and Pentecostal Christian drift to conceptual heaven hanging somewhere in the empty clouds, so-called illiterate and unenlightened Northern leaders diligently align their stock of indigenous and foreign spiritual powers with their feudalist and hegemonic agenda. Northern leaders have literally perfected the voodoo-art of mass spiritual arrest and enslavement behind consistent choruses of Allah akbar! Generations of Nigerian stars born to our Northern landscape have been reduced to mere almajiris by the use of this dark art by Northern leaders against the innocents’ divine right to enjoy life! They have several contingents of devious marabouts on their payroll! These thickly turbaned spiritual criminals from across West Africa and the Arab world chant and conjure intensely and consistently on their behalf for the perpetuation of their stagnating reign over Nigeria! Every day is golden opportunity for non-stop Koranic invocation of dark spirits against Bible-believing Southern Nigerian leaders and against abject Northern proletariats caught in the hypnotic influences of serial Sura! In the reign of Arab and Western imperialism in Nigeria (and in other parts of Africa), Bible and Koran are standard tools of manipulation and robbery. However, Koran finds deeper relevance in the world of imperialist criminality courtesy of Arab revelation of some corrupted powers of Islamic mysticism to their elite Nigerian puppets. The kinetics of these corrupted powers are highly dependent on the chanting of exotic Koranic verses!
In alliance with their Saudi Arabian cohorts, Northern leaders have many of their Southern counterparts spiritually caged! Most of the stubborn ones have been cracked-open by Saudi Arabian marabouts contracted by their shallow Northern Nigerian clients! It is in these stagnating spiritual states and many others that Southern political leaders were physically unable to dislodge power from the North for about four decades! Northern leaders sat on Southern Nigeria with the quiet use of intense diabolical powers and attendantly tattered its moral and mental fibres! It is My silent divine intervention that has actually made it possible for Southern Nigeria to yank Nigeria’s political power off the fangs of the Sokoto Caliphate. It is also by Satguru Maharaj Ji’s divine grace that the present crop of Northern leaders will never re-take Nigeria’s political might! It is in My divine commitment to salvaging all oppressed and exploited Northern and Southern Nigerians that I urge all good-hearted traditionalists in our country to immediately commence the selfless daily invocation of the spirit of ogun, amadioha, ibok, egbesu, zangbetor, orunmila (etc) against men like Ibrahim Babangida, Malam Nasir El Rufai, Adamu Ciroma, Junaid Mohammed and of course, the Sultan of Sokoto! These villains and several others not here-mentioned are the mighty scorpions and giant vipers behind the mass sickness of our society. They are bound to be fallen and extincted by our long-abandoned traditional deities, for they have their hands thickly soiled beyond the mercy of penance! The earlier their victims stop slumbering and wasting in the entrapping dogma of imperialist religions, the better for them all! Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Bankruptcy: Core Weakness Of Southern Politics! By Satguru Maharaj Ji by jom28gy(m): 3:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Well calculated write up and articulated too,nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Islam supports the killing of Christians? / Who Came First. ... God Or Water? / From Genesis To Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.