Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Still Don't Have Whatsapp Call Features? Activate It Here! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Still Don't Have Whatsapp Call Features? Activate It Here! (609 Views)

Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? / MTN 4G LTE Now Available, See How To Activate It Now! / How To Activate Whatsapp Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Don't Have Whatsapp Call Features? Activate It Here! by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2015
It has been a while since WhatsApp (Mark Zuckerberg and co) added the voice call features to its latest version v2.11.561 and v2.12.14 for Android. A very good development I must commend. Very easy to activate through a voice call from the WhatsApp app of somebody whom already has his/her own activated already.

But then, some people are still finding it hard to activate after being called, while a lot others are finding it hard to locate or reach out to somebody to call them.

Now, I'll try to kill two birds with one stone by showing you how i got mine activated and also providing a platform for you to drop your number and get called for activation. Plus what to do if your call feature is Continue Reading...

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Refusal To Allow Me Port Out Of Their Network. / Who Wants To Sell Second Hand Infinix Hot? Im Interested. / Free Calls Now Available To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.