Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

One Of Victim Of Owo Robbery Yesterday Died On His Birthday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Of Victim Of Owo Robbery Yesterday Died On His Birthday (1491 Views)

Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Victim Of Owo Robbery Yesterday Died On His Birthday by teegrams(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2015
This story is so pathetic and to the family of deceased I send out my condolence and sympathy .one of the over 30 acclaimed dead victim to the robbery attack yesterday in Owo L.G.A in Ondo State, Ayodele OmoTayo Micheal died on his birthday. I can't still figure out this irony cos if we each put ourselves in that shoes which according to Yoruba adage isn't good.i can't actually fight back tears as this young man got over 100 friends wishing him HBD in the morning ,then later same people wishing him RIP. This is very bad and I pray whoever this robbers are ,they would meet their doom ASAP IJN a collective amen would do dear Nairalanders

Re: One Of Victim Of Owo Robbery Yesterday Died On His Birthday by Eastherbunny(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2015
When this guy woke up yesterday he never wanted to die that way.
Life is an unexpected that changes curse anything pls always live your life the right way.
You only live ones so make the best out of it.

RIp to the dead
Re: One Of Victim Of Owo Robbery Yesterday Died On His Birthday by echobee(f): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
So sad cry cry . Rest in peace cry
Re: One Of Victim Of Owo Robbery Yesterday Died On His Birthday by ademega(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2015
This is sad .
One good hour no police .
Is this north east now ?
No where is safe for this country
Re: One Of Victim Of Owo Robbery Yesterday Died On His Birthday by teegrams(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2015
ademega:
This is sad .
One good hour no police .
Is this north east now ?
No where is safe for this country
3 hours bro , the policemen and army weapon were no match to the armed robbers who had automatic weapons
Re: One Of Victim Of Owo Robbery Yesterday Died On His Birthday by ademega(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
teegrams:

3 hours bro , the policemen and army weapon were no match to the armed robbers who had automatic weapons
Really ?
Re: One Of Victim Of Owo Robbery Yesterday Died On His Birthday by teegrams(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
ademega:

Really ?
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Deadliest American Snipers / Another Stupidity! Girl Sent Photo Of Her Nudity To Boyfriend, Bares All (18+) / How I Entered One Chance In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.