Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Help Me If You Have An Answer To Any Of This Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me If You Have An Answer To Any Of This Questions (484 Views)

Best Answer To This Question At ATM Point. "Are You The Last Person"? / What Is The Answer To This Maths Question That Has Gone Viral??? / when i was chatting with my friend on my camon c8,he sent this questions literat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me If You Have An Answer To Any Of This Questions by Gluck1(m): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Q1) Do cross river University of technology (crutch) accept Low credit (ND) from poly. Student for direct entry admission into electrical and electronic engineering, Or do you know any other University that do accept and what level EM go start ?

Q2) What are the procedures for direct entry, would there be an examination for direct entry student, jamb abi the school exam and is it as hard as Jamb Questions?

Q3) How will someone with low credit (HND) from poly. achieve Master's degree and PhD.. What are the procedures?

Q4) Would this two be rated the same? Achievement of Masters degree by a Bs.c holder and same Master's degree by a HND holder.
*** Abeg drop answer if u have an idea abeg cause plenty poly student fit no Sabi dir way to earn a good certificate
Re: Help Me If You Have An Answer To Any Of This Questions by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Q3- Before u can have a master degree and Phd degree using a HND result from a polytechnic, u must do a Post Graduate Degree(PGD) which will last for 1 or 2 year(s) and proceed to ur master and so on.

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Uni Tech (crutch) Student Help / I Need Professional Advice.. / Best Online Oracle ADF Training By Most Dedicated Professional Faculty/trainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.