Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Body Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Odour (468 Views)

4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour / Care And Management Of Body Odour / Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Body Odour by missgifted12(f): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Body Odour is not something you can play with,If you come across a person that have body odour,only the smell will make you to run and when the person just by pass you only the smell will make you dizzy. body odour will make people 2 kip a long distance from you. they say cleanliness is next to Godliness......Abeg 2 d ppl wen get body odour plz am nt insulting u bt when taking ur bath pay more attention 2 your neck,armpit nd ur pubic region.
Re: Body Odour by TS2(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
I can live with some levels of body odour sef but mouth odour is pathetic.

There was this chic i met one day. Had a nice body so I stopped by at her place one night. She came to met me in the car. She wore a short dress, no bra, no panties and she'd sprayed perfume. But when she sat, I cud smell her punny. It was distinct. I could not have been mistaken. Under all the perf her puna dey ooze. Now that...I cannot live with. That was the last time she saw me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HELP ON Testtube Babies / Urgent Advice / Amazing Ways To Loose Unhealthy And Unwanted Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.