Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Testing Reveals Your Heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testing Reveals Your Heart (376 Views)

Let Your Heart Be Established By Grace - Joseph Prince / Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled - Joseph Prince / LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testing Reveals Your Heart by overcomersfaith(f): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Even when we are so unfaithful, He remaineth faithful. His promises can be delayed according to man’s timing but when His time is due. Nothing is strong enough stop His move, delays what He has planned for us, be able to withstand Him. Glory be to Him alone. Do you why am dancing? Because what He says He will do for you and I, He will surely do. No one can utter His plans for us. All their gathering against us is in vain, for the silence of God does not depict powerless but to show them how foolish they are. Thank You Lord for saving our souls from the land of the dead.

Beloved, like I mentioned earlier or even in yesterday devotional, the sovereignty of God cannot be underestimated but sometimes God keep silence or allow some unpleasant moments in our lives to test our heart. He uses what we go through to strengthen us especially in the areas where we are not fully developed yet. But believe you me, most times those testing is up to the neck, as if it will break us but it will never do by His divine grace.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Can Juju Catch White Celebrities? / Website To Download Catholic Songs.mp3 / When The Fire Falls 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.