Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC (916 Views)

The Caribbean Islands Where Indigenes Speak Igbo And Yoruba / 10 Unbelievable But True Facts About Nigeria. / 12 Things You Didnt Know About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC by lalasticlala(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nigerians often complain about the negative portrayal of their country in the international media which often focuses on corruption and violence.
So the BBC asked residents of the commercial capital, Lagos, what they thought was best about living in Africa's most populous nation and what they wanted the rest of the world to know about Nigeria.

Here are their 10 favourite things.

Readers can join the debate on Twitter using the hashtag #NaijaIsGr8.

1) Nigerians are happy
Emeka Iluchukwu, visual artist:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32036328

Okocha Jude, businessman:

2) Nigeria is a land of opportunities
Vanessa Iloenyosi, brand executive:

Abayomi Usim, TV producer:
Re: The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC by englishmart(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
empty thread?
Re: The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
They forgot to add "most nigerians will vote out goodluck jonathan and send him and his cluelessness back to otuoke."

Wakacome
Re: The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC by vjsmiles: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
angry
Re: The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC by watered(m): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kon kon below (2ce)

Lagbaja nothing for you
Re: The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
*runs around thread with my PVC*

Pheeeeeeeeeeeee
Wheeeeeeee
Re: The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC by bigfrancis21: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thread re-opened.
Re: The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC by Collynzo419: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nigerians are happy
Re: The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC by Twaci(f): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Just when u write us off as clueless bunch of black people.....WE STAND OUT AS AN ENIGMA.

I love Nigeria joor!
Re: The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC by francizy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
The best country one can ever come out from, forget the crooks in both APC and PDP, Nigeria is great tho..
Re: The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC by Dannidom(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
If you ask me, I tell you that we got potentials but unfortunately it aint manifesting or materialising in the nearest future

I love my Nation Nigeria Atleast. I have a nation and that sense of belonging ish sad

Then again I hate this Nation for all that it has become lipsrsealed

The Politics, Tribalism, Corruption, Injustice, Lawlessness I can go on and on cry
Re: The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wao
Re: The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:17am On Apr 17, 2015
First time i saw lala's topic that didnt make fp
Re: The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC by infobiz9ja(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2015
Up Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Prince Crown Coronation In Benin / Favor99 Vs Pazienza / Is There An Ancient Connection Between The Japanese And West Africans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.