Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Webmasters And Bloggers,read This Google New Rule - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters And Bloggers,read This Google New Rule (845 Views)

News/entertainment Bloggers, Read This ! / Tech Bloggers, Read This ! / Nairaland Blogs And Bloggers To Watch Out For In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters And Bloggers,read This Google New Rule by emmyw(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
According to news reaching us(Heroslodge)
today,Google will be delisting(your website
may not rank well) all websites that are
not cell phone responsive this April 21st.
The website has to be completely
responsive. One none responsive page will
cause delisting of the website.
The test page to use to test your website. But this url may give you some answers...
Click Here To Check If YouR website is Mobile Friendly
http://heroslodge.com/technology-newsit/google-new-rule-may-affectcause-havoc-to-website-owners-(a-must-read-by-webmaste/
Re: Webmasters And Bloggers,read This Google New Rule by dav8id(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
THANKS @OP i check two of my newly blog and they are all good to go
Re: Webmasters And Bloggers,read This Google New Rule by emmyw(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
dav8id:
THANKS @OP i check two of my newly blog and they are all good to go
alright.

Re: Webmasters And Bloggers,read This Google New Rule by henryobinna(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
emmyw:
nice info, thanks

there's something they're saying there on the pix you uploaded about the page using 3 resources.... bla bla bla
Re: Webmasters And Bloggers,read This Google New Rule by emmyw(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
henryobinna:

nice info, thanks

there's something they're saying there on the pix you uploaded about the page using 3 resources.... bla bla bla
yea you are welcome.
Re: Webmasters And Bloggers,read This Google New Rule by emmyw(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
henryobinna:

I think it Javascript Resources which shows also on your blog when I tested.
those resources are
not even part of what you could probably
want to be indexed as your content, I don’t
think this should be reason to worry.
– If these two mentioned JS scripts are not
used anywhere on your website, simply
remove links to them ( tags);
– If you do require these JS scripts and want to get rid of these notifications (I'm not sure if they actually affect your search ranking),download these files and host them on the same server as your website, change links accordingly. Google will be able to index them (because your robots.txt allows that).
Re: Webmasters And Bloggers,read This Google New Rule by henryobinna(m): 5:03am On Mar 28, 2015
emmyw:

I think it Javascript Resources which shows also on your blog when I tested.
those resources are
not even part of what you could probably
want to be indexed as your content, I don’t
think this should be reason to worry.
– If these two mentioned JS scripts are not
used anywhere on your website, simply
remove links to them ( tags);
– If you do require these JS scripts and want to get rid of these notifications (I'm not sure if they actually affect your search ranking),download these files and host them on the same server as your website, change links accordingly. Google will be able to index them (because your robots.txt allows that).
ok,
thanks
Re: Webmasters And Bloggers,read This Google New Rule by emmyw(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2015
henryobinna:
ok,
thanks
you are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Reviews please: Do I Have Issues On This Website I Developed? / I did SEO for a website and got indexed in 2 hours / Pls Do I Need To Have A Company B4 Selling With 2checkout Or Plimus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.