Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

A Letter To My Fellow Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Letter To My Fellow Nigerians (1128 Views)

Please Help Me My Fellow Nigerians. Am Looking For A Job / Fellow Nigerians..why Is No One Talking? / Good Morning To My Fellow Virgins, How was Your Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To My Fellow Nigerians by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dear fellow Nigerians,

I'm writing this letter from thousands of miles away, I'd like if you can read thia letter to the very end and make a decision that will favour us and generations to come.

So tomorrow is the D-day - the day Nigerians' fate will be determined. Just a quick note to tell my friends in Nigeria who are eligible voters and are gonna vote in tomorrow's presidential election. Our future and younger ones' is in your hands. You have the power to put a stop to all this hullabaloo in our great and wonderful country.

As I wanna believe you guys know election is the only way legitimacy is conferred on a particular government. When you vote, you are purposely giving part of your sovereignty and rights to the government to use it on your behalf, and it shouldn't be mismanaged ever by thegovernment.

A political philosopher - John Locke says "the sole responsibility of a government is to protect the natural rights of its citizens, these rights are not limited to life, liberty, and property. I want you guys to take some hours to reminisce on the past six years, if this is the type of government you still want or not, if this government has protected these your natural rights. I'm not gonna tell you who to vote for or not, but I sure know the truth is staring us at the face.

Our 219 sisters abducted about a year ago are nowhere to be found yet. Thousands of lives have been lost due to Boko Haram menace and no thanks to the government who has done nothing really feasible to get them back to us.

Please, do not sell our future. Nigerians have to stand for what we want, together we can do it. We're the electorates, democratically speaking, we have powers over any government. It's hightime we fought for what we want, and get it in one accord. Remember united we stand, divided we fall.

And I'd also like people to take the results of the election as it is, no need in engaging in violence or fight. Take it in good faith and move on, we have no reason to fight ourselves because of results. Don't create terror in the society.

Great People!! Great Nation!! **drops pen**

Sincerely,
Amefrica.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Nigerians by ceemac: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2016
@Amefrica, I really need to discuss something with you...

I have followed your post on NL thread and feel I need you to hell clarify some things...

Can I PM you?
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Nigerians by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
ceemac:
@Amefrica, I really need to discuss something with you...

I have followed your post on NL thread and feel I need you to hell clarify some things...

Can I PM you?

Yo bro! Sorry for the late reply. Just been very busy. You can definitely send me a PM!
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Nigerians by ceemac: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2016
Amefrica:

Yo bro! Sorry for the late reply. Just been very busy. You can definitely send me a PM!

Please I tried sending one but twas not delivering..

Can you kindly send me PM, so I be the one to reply...

Pls kindly will appreciate a fast response!
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Nigerians by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
ceemac:

Please I tried sending one but twas not delivering..

Can you kindly send me PM, so I be the one to reply...

Pls kindly will appreciate a fast response!

Okay bro!! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Will You Miss Class If She Is Your Class Teacher ? / We Repair Stablizers,fan,iron,kettle ,Generator & all electrical Appliancies / 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.