Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

STUDY IN ISAO AND GET INT'L CERTIFICATE - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / STUDY IN ISAO AND GET INT'L CERTIFICATE (1394 Views)

My Neco Certificate / Professional Certificate Training In Photography, Cosmetology From Tower Poly / Will You Burn Your Certificate For 50million Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STUDY IN ISAO AND GET INT'L CERTIFICATE by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
ISAO is admitting now and the good news is that there is a possibility of getting a local certificate and an International certificate.
You can email me for more info or ask your question and i will give you all the necessary answers. New session is starting May. So the earlier the better.

Re: STUDY IN ISAO AND GET INT'L CERTIFICATE by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
They also offer the following courses:
Nursing
Telecommunication
Biochem
Zoology
Health Science
ICT
Elect/Elect
Pharmacy
Environmental Science
Re: STUDY IN ISAO AND GET INT'L CERTIFICATE by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2015
Admission Admission Admission.
Get your Admission now. Very easy and cheap school. You can get a certificate from Britain as if you schooled there or from France. It is ver much possible. You can write the university partners to know if they are really into partnership with ISAO. Do not miss this opportunity. Be among those that are enjoying it.
The tuition is per year so which means you can pay half first semester and complete the rest second semester.
Hurry now.
Lectures begins 1st week of May.
Re: STUDY IN ISAO AND GET INT'L CERTIFICATE by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Please take note that all Science Courses are International Certificate from Coventry University Britain or ESBIA France. So the choice is yours. Grab this opportunity.
Re: STUDY IN ISAO AND GET INT'L CERTIFICATE by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2015
Hello. The earlier the better. You will never regret coming. And for those that want to work in Telecommunication, we have a contract already with Mtn and Glo for IT. ISAO wants to make life easier for students. Why not grab this opportunity.
You can travel out if you want to finish your studies. You can go to their partners. This is a long term opportunity that you will live to enjoy.
Admission is on now.
Re: STUDY IN ISAO AND GET INT'L CERTIFICATE by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tuition fee for Arts and Business Studies Courses:
220,000 naira per year and can be paid twice a year.
Application Form 5500
Acceptance Fee 15000
Accomodation Fee is 165000 light and water inclusive per year.

Admission Form is out. Come and buy.

NOW IF YOU WANT A CERTIFICATE FROM OUR PARTNER SCHOOL IN ENGLAND, YOUR TUITION FEE IS DIFFERENT.
If you are interested, write me to get more info.
Thanks.
Re: STUDY IN ISAO AND GET INT'L CERTIFICATE by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
The good thing here is that you are not paying any agent fee. This is a free information. Hurry now and get your admission form.
Re: STUDY IN ISAO AND GET INT'L CERTIFICATE by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
You can still go to school even if you are not rich. Ask and i will tell you how. For more info concerning ISAO whatsapp me. 0022997970389
Re: STUDY IN ISAO AND GET INT'L CERTIFICATE by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2015
You can browse the school. Www.isao-benin.org.
Do not waste your time. You can come in with your waec or neco. A trial will convince you. Also know that we are in a global world which means whatever career you chose in life, you need to be bilingual. This is the opportunity you need.
Re: STUDY IN ISAO AND GET INT'L CERTIFICATE by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Hello everyone. Hope we had a lovely weekend. This is to inform you all that the school is resuming on the 5th of May. You can come and register. No agent fee.
Re: STUDY IN ISAO AND GET INT'L CERTIFICATE by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
ISAO University delivers LCCI certificate. For more verification log on to www.lcci.org.uk .
With this you will be assured that it is not a scam.
Admission is still on.
Re: STUDY IN ISAO AND GET INT'L CERTIFICATE by ESBIA(m): 3:50am On Jul 20, 2017
EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS - ESBIA, is offering some programme in English language for students who want to come to our Business in France.
For more informations, please do not hesitate to contact us via our email.
You can email us at: international@esbia.fr

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Project Assistence Promo / Can Anyone Help Me With The 2010 Junior Waec Exams Questions? / Tasued Post Utme Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.