Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident (45459 Views)

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi / 6 Staff Of College Of Education Yobe Die In Accident On Their Way To Write Exam / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by chiedu7: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=16pt]ONE MASSIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GEJ & GMB[/size]

GEJ IS FIGHTING BOKO HARAM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-32087211

GMB ASKED TO STOP KILLING BOKO HARAM

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:
Is this the transformation agenda that Jona promised us?

Leave 60% of Nigerians hungry for 4 years and now buying their votes 6 weeks to election

Shame on Jonathan!

#wehavedecided
god punish u

1 Like

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by dukie25: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Letter to Buhari from the grave of the innocents –
By Bashir Yusufu
Dear General Buhari; I would’ve addressed this letter privately to you, but in the expectation that you may not receive it, I decided to make it an Open Letter, in the hope that you would stumble on it, read it and hopefully feel some of the pains and anguish that have been my lot. Having said that, permit me therefore to proceed with the rest of this missive from the grave of innocents departed.
Last night, while I was at my modest home in Katsina, relaxing and probably half-awake, I heard the voice of my cousin who was killed in the North in April 2011 during the post-election violence instigated by your loss of the presidential election. With bloodshot sad eyes, my cousin, looking apparition-like, was wailing “Gen Buhari, why why”. My cousin’s name is (or was) Mallam Yusuf Danfulani, a bright young lad originally from Katsina State, who was slaughtered in cold blood and set on fire by youths chanting “Sai Buhari”, like they are again now chanting in 2015.
Gen Buhari, in case you have forgotten, Yusuf was slaughtered in your name even though he never did any wrong to you, and even voted for you against Dr Jonathan. He lost his life just because the murderers you encouraged by your many hate speeches believed Yusuf to be from middle belt or southern Nigeria, most probably because of his bulky looks and brave, patriotic attempts to prevent the killing of an innocent Youth Corper, Ukeoma Ikechukwu. Even though he cried out in Hausa and Fulfulde, he was still not believed by those you (Buhari) managed to brainwash to see all non-Fulani Nigerians as conspiring to vote against you. In this very case, Yusuf voted for you but his ‘Sai Buhari’ killers never believed he did. Like you, Gen Buhari, the mob was baying for the blood of innocents.
If not for Yusuf’s best friend who was with him and was himself nearly killed, we would not have recognized his charred body that was burnt beyond recognition. And thanks to the same friend for recounting to us the little he could make out at the last moments of Yusuf’s life, the agony he passed through and the most important words he uttered before he gave up. It is the same words I heard him utter last night from the grave: ‘Gen Buhari, why why’. Yet, to this day, you (Buhari) have not cared to apologize or show any remorse, but you instead offered lame excuses for the bloodletting you had instigated, and still instigate. I now ask you this: Gen Buhari, must you always shade blood, like you started doing from 1983, to rule Nigeria? Do you recall how you killed Brigadier Bako in 1983 just so you could take power by force from Shehu Shagari?
General Buhari, Ukeoma Ikechukwu himself was reported missing that same day Yusuf was murdered by your supporters, and finally confirmed dead the following day when his charred remains was discovered in a hooded area. Apparently, your supporters had dragged him out of the open and tortured him before finally snuffing life out of him. Like my cousin, Yusuf, Ukeoma was very young and an innocent. Unlike Dr. Jonathan, they were not contesting against you. Yet, when they were killed, part of Nigeria was killed with them; the same Nigeria that you are now angrily campaigning to rule.
Yusuf and Ukeoma were not alone. Six other innocent Youth Corpers were also murdered in Bauchi, where you Buhari, polled 1,315,209 votes (almost 82 per cent), defeating Dr Jonathan who scored 258,404 votes and did not even hit the 25 per cent mark. The corps members were reportedly chased to a police station where they sought refuge. But the rioters, who were raving mad with bloodlust and chanting “Sai Buhari”, overran the station and murdered the young Nigerians in cold blood. So, Gen Buhari, as you can see from the Bauchi result and it’s aftermath, your supporters even shade blood when you win; still you have no qualms. Today, you are prancing around the nation, arrogant and angry as usual, behaving like y
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by slikcipher(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:

Leave 60% of Nigerians hungry for 4 years and now buying their votes 6 weeks to election

Shame on Jonathan!

#wehavedecided

Keep waiting for GEJ Rice .... No go hustle ... Lazy ass Dude!!!

1 Like

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by SeverusSnape(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
samuelmath50:

Ooo sorry to say u real a big fool u said buhari is an illiterate what of ur jona and his dament wife
Your mother is a big fool.
Buhari IS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE.
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by ceejay80s(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
I no fit sleep inside heat tonight and. Dem go. Expect me to go vote. For dem to continue to put us for darkness,
To hell with Nigeria
Na me unsa wan bribe with rice and indomie and match box?
Thank God I no get long throat
No light. No voting

1 Like

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by PMONEY6: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Poisonous Rice.
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Aminu2805: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Down fall begin from somewhere, let see how we Nija decide and elect the right person. Sai BABA.
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Aminu2805: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Down fall begin from somewhere, let see how we Nija decide and elect the right person. Sai BABA. grin grin grin
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by omo17(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Adyrin:
GEJ Wins tomorrow!
Mumu, jona(Sa)tan self is aware he has lost the election, no wonder is nw begging pple to vote for him.A sitting president, wat a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by oluwizard(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
2morrow is last Saturday of the month and you know what?

We are clean Nigeria with our broom
Amagba PDP danu

Buhari will surprise gej and his cabal

#GMB

1 Like

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by kaima1984(f): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Flets:
And so?

Or you want to gain political points from accidents too... like APC typically rejoices over evil.

We've seen Tinubu sharing 50cl vegetable oil himself and we've seen osibanjo meagre rice. So ZIP IT and buy yourself a handkerchief for tomorrow
may ur days b long,well said
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Djmart: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Let's face facts it's not about GEJ it's about PDP who ve been for 15yrs with nothing offered
We need fresh ideas from different ideology and party.......... It's there ways even OBJ is tired of hooliganism..... But GEJ is the new ADEDIBU of nija.,,,, ELEWON "
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by QuiverBox(f): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yomieluv:
Even the gods knows he's just clueless,and incompetent..

What other confirmation do we need again to vote him out..

I have decided..

Meanwhile Sai-buhari.

Ensure you dont delete your NL account after tomorow's election.

Berem Deleted hers before elections
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Touchforfree(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

How does the transformation agenda relate to this accident now?... Or may be we should blame GEJ for the accident. undecided
#jokers

When we all voted for him then, did he make all these kuru-kere moves running from pillar to post. If he had given us d basic amenities of life, he won't have been doing this.

I've never seen where an incumbent does all these eleventh hour runnings just to winn an election before.

Take a look @ ds, he obtained a $200 million just. 2 weeks ago and he is negotiating for another $2 billion loan again. A sensible leader negotiate for how to reduce the cost of running d government annd thence avoid borrowing but d reverse is what we have here.

GOD SAVE NIGERIA.......

1 Like

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by ToyinDipo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is just an intro. This is a sign that all the 'goodies' he has promised to give the people he wants to use as tools for election will end up undelivered as Nigeria is about to vote in a world class president
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Dee60: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Some voters will fill their tummy with Jona rice and their pockets with Jonadollars on their way to voting for GMB. Such is life. [/size]
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by soloiky: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]PHOTOSHOP, Please disregard that picture is all about propaganda my people.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Frankzamani(m): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:

Shame on Jonathan!

#wehavedecided
my guy wu nd wu did jona lve hungry for d past 4yrs??......x it in jonathan's tenure did we becme hungry??...my frnd go nd do yur research wel..nd nt rely on baseless rumours...itx only in jonathan's rule..dt our agric prod incrsd nd our bill on fud import reduce in his tenure...so do nt join oda pple in sy'n tins u'rnt sure abt
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
angry
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by kuzee(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
that is not a good sign
Jonathan the clueless vs Buhari ⚓who gonna win? "
let play the game
in support of Buhari hit" like"

in support of clueless Jonathan hit share
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Frankzamani(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:

Shame on Jonathan!

#wehavedecided
my guy wu nd wu did jona lve hungry for d past 4yrs??......x it in jonathan's tenure did we becme hungry??...my frnd go nd do yur research wel..nd nt rely on baseless rumours...itx only in jonathan's rule..dt our agric prod incrsd nd our bill on fud import reduce in his tenure...so do nt join oda pple in sy'n tins u'rnt sure abt..
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Agbegilodo: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:
A trailer load of Jonathan/Sambo rice involved in accident yesterday

Very sad. Hope there were no fatalities

cc: Lalasticlala

Distributing imported rice and the same government will be making noise about transformation in agriculture. ...

We have decided.....

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Lucasbalo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Is Buhari and that thief Tinubu not sharing stuffs too?..... This is Nigeria and this is part of our politics whether you like it or not.
If Jonathan is an evil leader, What do you call illiterate Buhari?... A saint?, I like your "Holier than thou" attitude. You don't have to politicize a mishap.
Sharing rice among the citizens is part of Nigeria politics, Whao, with this kind of thinking, Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by discusant: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:

Shame on Jonathan!

#wehavedecided

If Jonathan is giving rice to win election, your Buhari is hoping to win with more than 30000 Nigerians killed by Boko Haram to distance voters from Jonathan.
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Lucasbalo(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Is Buhari and that thief Tinubu not sharing stuffs too?..... This is Nigeria and this is part of our politics whether you like it or not.
If Jonathan is an evil leader, What do you call illiterate Buhari?... A saint?, I like your "Holier than thou" attitude. You don't have to politicize a mishap.
Sharing rice among the citizens is part of Nigeria politics, Whao, with this kind of thinking, Nigeria is doomed. You work your leadership right to do good for the commonwealth not to distribute cheap rice while they are sharing billions of $ that belongs to the people. This is classic poverty mentality
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by XBLadez: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
I don't wanna believe this silly post and far-viewed picture, but if it's true, APC witchcraft must be responsible!

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Orikinla(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Orikinla(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=16pt]ONE MASSIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GEJ & GMB[/size]

GEJ IS FIGHTING BOKO HARAM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-32087211

GMB ASKED TO STOP KILLING BOKO HARAM

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

[size=18pt]
GEJ that was running away from his responsibilities as Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces until the multinational task force arrived. [/size]

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Horllamideh(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
john4reala:
THINK ABOUT IT:-
During the time of President Obasanjo, Nigerian Artists
sang songs like;
•'Nigeria jaga jaga' by Idris,
•'Food no dey,brother water no dey'by African China,
•'you don hit my car' by Tony Tetula,
•'we go flog politicians koboko,•Dem just dey do us
ojoro' by Oritse Femi, Because there was so much
Hunger and Corruption everywhere,
During GEJ's tenure, Our Artists are singing songs like
•'chop my money' and Testimony byP square,
•show you the money' by Wizkid,
•'Emi Omo Baba Olowo' by Davido,
•'Emi ni baller' by Miss Kedike,
'Limpopo' by Kcee,
•'Bank Alert' by Illbliss,
•'Godwin' by Koredo Bello,
This simply Means that hunger don reduce....
Please Please and Please don't take us back to Egypt
when we are almost at the promise land...
Oga GEJ Surulere while Buhari Pullover,
VOTE FOR CONTINUITY...........
you forgot to mention
Bring back our girls-Seriki and co.
Tears for Naija-Ice prince

1 Like

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Sovet: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
tinubu dey share dollars for oshodi...buhari is dummy... tinubu is in charge
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
All I can say is...if any politician gives u a reward to vote for him, collect the reward and vote for whoever you think will lead you well.
Use ya head.
Vote wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture / Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Discover The World Of Colors With Hexcolor.co - Your Ultimate Color Resource

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.