Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) (103855 Views)

Carpet Grass Car In Akure That Has Got Everyone Talking: (photos) / This Ferrari Got Everyone Staring At It In Lagos (photos) / A Lady Drove This Lamborghini Aventador Worth $397,500 In Ikoyi Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by fpeter(f): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Acekidc4:

You be Enemy of Progress oh!! Hire Me Bawo

Ah wan Marry Her Be That Na!!cheesy

as my NL family member, I no want make you wound o
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
emusmith:
A babe was spotted driving this white colored killer machine on Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi this noon. For some who don’t know, Lamborghini's are the world’s most expensive cars. This brand called Lamborghini Aventador goes for as much as $397,500. Convert that to naira. Wow!

...and she didn't steal the money like Abacha?
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by Acekidc4(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
fpeter:

as my NL family member, I no want make you wound o

Wound Kwa, ah be Sharp Nigga Na!! Ah no fit Wound Lailaicheesy
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by 400billionman: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
emusmith:
A babe was spotted driving this white colored killer machine on Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi this noon. For some who don’t know, Lamborghini's are the world’s most expensive cars. This brand called Lamborghini Aventador goes for as much as $397,500. Convert that to naira. Wow!

What is brand of that car behind it ?

The machine looks gigantic when compared with the car tailing it ?
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
emusmith:

This isn't an aventador & besides,an aventador is nothing less than a $750,000
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by Burnnotice(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
vickerz:
ko kan aye

meanwhile #CHANGE
haterz be like ko kan aye
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
chuka5000:
You might be right anyways. But sometimes, try as much as possible to differentiate and separate your emotions from that of another Nairalander, though I know it might be very tough, but it is possible. A man's life is not determined by what he possesses, neither are outcomes determined by the process. Contentment is a great virtue.
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by kandiikane(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Guys be like, "it is a police car in dubai though"..lol but it is not in yours though so why the hate? Can you afford such a police car?cheesy
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by nwosucjay(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
A guy bought it
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by kandiikane(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Olushauneddy:
I wouldn't be suprised to see the temprature reading of her clitoris/vagina ranging 100 degree celcius and above if I have the opportunity because am very sure of the source of the money used to purchased if it's her car indeed.

It is quite astonishing to see that many nigerian men and even women do not believe a woman could work her ass off to buy luxury items for herself. For shame! Please come out of your holes, women now work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by HyDef(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
DerKaiser:
That ain't no Aventador. That is a Gallardo and it costs less than 120000 Euro.

Secondly, Lamborghinis are not the most expensive cars. Apart from Lamborghini Veneno and Huracan, most Lamborghinis are affordable for middle class citizens.

You Nigerians love lying and exaggerating a lot.

Bless you bro. I said the exact same in my post.
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by lusciouslex: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Drake ft Trey Songz- Successful. Help me sing along: I want money.. Money and the cars, cars and clothes... I just wanna be successful.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by youngice(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
raziboi:
#83,475000

not dat much....
until u add import duty

1 Like

Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by nepp(f): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
kandiikane:

It is quite astonishing to see that many nigerian men and even women do not believe a woman could work her ass off to buy luxury items for herself. For shame! Please come out of your holes, women now work.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by marvelyole(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op it wasn't a lady,it was a cute guy. Cus I saw it
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by Jerryolumide(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
SagePerv:
She got people like you talking.
That's an ordinary Police Vehicle in Dubai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4WkV_GcQJM#

Dubai cops have Lamborghini -- CNN

Your papa dey live for Dubai or you be their citizen??
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by brainiac5(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
SagePerv:

yeah but I can hear my friends from dubia talking about the lady's car because it was bought with personal money and not govt money
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by bewla(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fashola u try o for the roads
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Cant see any picture
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by Meklex(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
The car looks neat, not like mine, I usually don't have the time to get mine watched so I drive the maybach instead, sometimes I settle for the rolls royce kiss
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by dnawah(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
cycline404:
I actually told her to use the black one..
This babe no dey hear instructions.
how come the black one,we've not sold any black one to anyone in Nigeria.
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by megatee: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
emusmith:

:::::Guy y dO u tHink witH ur "anus".....tHat is a Lamborghini Gallardo...NOt aventador....Always VErify tHings b4 u post shits,Okk:::::
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by sweetgala(m): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
emusmith:

Firstly that is a Galardo, and not the big bull Aventador.
It's the baby lambo and not worth more than £150K new, and even the Aventador is not the most expensive car, a new one is £250K

For that you'd be looking at the La'Ferrari, or the Reventon oe the Aston One-77
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hard work pays not laziness
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by NemzySeries(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
SagePerv:

Wake up man, if dey like dey shd b using it in mali to carry corpses frm mortuary to Grave...DIS IS NAIJA
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by simdam500(m): 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
how do u know it a lady that in the machine.... smh

not withstanding... she's beautiful and hot

I mean the car!!!
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by UrbanBushKid(f): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
ok na...no p
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
I have a feeling the lady is a nairalander,so wants to make FP by any means
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by redsun(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
The concept of car comes with understanding the concept of basic wheels. We don't actually deserve to drive in that country because we still haven't grasps the significance of even everyday TIME,talk less of motion or flight.

Just look at the states of our road,infrastructures and surroundings,it is like something of no known age,an age when man is thoughtless.
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by obaival(m): 12:47am On Mar 28, 2015
SagePerv:

Hv u been 2 dubai b4? enemy of prosperity.
Re: A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) by Allansmith: 1:39am On Mar 28, 2015
Make God bless man o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) / Automatic Transmission And Gear Repairs In Nigeria / I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.