Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) (2359 Views)

Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) / Russian Oil Firms Plan 10,000 Jobs In Nigeria / Comtrade Farms Ad Firms Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) by udjq1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Comtrade Farms and Firms in collaboration with their associates across the world, shall be engaging Nigerian Agribusiness concern, Ope-Oluwa Farms Limited, to introduce Rich Feed & Ope-Olu DOC to Nigerian livestock farmers as the latest outcome of research in day old chicks DOC) and livestock feeds for broiler and pullet Broiler can attain a 4.5kg mark in 42 days of live and pullet can stay laying bigger and stronger shell eggs at much younger age and do so progressively for much longer period.

To Manage this new platform, we are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Graduate Customer Relations Executive

2.) Graduate Sales Representative

3.) Veterinary Officer

4.) Distributor

Application Link

http://www.nigerialovejobs.com/comtrade-farms-and-firms-limited-recruitment-4-positions/

Application Closing Date
9th April, 2015.
Re: Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) by tywinks: 3:26pm On May 06, 2015
I applied for Comtrade vacancy, I got a congratulatory msg for the first selection and I was later asked to fill a questionaire and also write a developmental note not more than a page. I just wanna know if any1 has received a call up msg for d concluding part of the selection.
Re: Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) by olajumoke12: 4:07pm On May 06, 2015
I also received the message but have nt heard frm dem
Re: Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) by tywinks: 10:36pm On May 10, 2015
@Olajumoke, if u eventually rcv any msg frm Comtrade, pls. Share d info. Or betastl u can inbox me ur cell no if u r on whatsapp, we can easily talk frm dere. (stick2me01@yahoo.com). Thanks
Re: Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) by chinny4ever2002: 10:02pm On May 11, 2015
Hi guys. So I got the congratulatory message too. But I got a mail this morn from nwachukwuma asking if I've gotten a reply from the company and I should update him. I just want to know if anyone got it or if this is a scam cos he just try to add me on FB.
Re: Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) by geewinanu: 3:53pm On May 15, 2015
Godwinememie. I also got the message too. As anybody gotin another mail from contrade plz if u do leme knw.
Re: Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) by geewinanu: 2:36pm On May 18, 2015
As anybody got another mail from comtrade farm and firms
Re: Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) by olajumoke12: 3:08pm On May 25, 2015
I just got another mail from them with interview on the 28 of may but was invited for sales executive which I applied for customer service
Re: Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) by jose556(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2015
I got a mssg from them also for a chit chat this thursday 28th of may 2015,
the tin is, is it full time job? I hope its not all dis firms that use and dump after achieving there aim. Ur opinions plsz.
Re: Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) by jose556(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2015
chinny4ever2002:
Hi guys. So I got the congratulatory message too. But I got a mail this morn from nwachukwuma asking if I've gotten a reply from the company and I should update him. I just want to know if anyone got it or if this is a scam cos he just try to add me on FB.

the Nwachukwu guy thingy is just the second stage test to test ur timeliness and approach. Moreso, did u ask urself how he (nwachukwu) got to knw dat you applied for a job wit Comtrade? I hope u guys responded politely?
Re: Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) by tywinks: 11:02am On May 29, 2015
@jumoke and other ppl who went for d interview, hw was it? Wats their pay and how does it work? How is d nature of work?
Re: Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) by olajumoke12: 11:15am On May 29, 2015
I didn't go went for another interview
Re: Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) by ekamavictor(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2015
What email add did u guys send ur cvs to? Can someone still apply? Wld be glad if d email add for sumbission is pasted here just in case dey may still need people. All d best fellas

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At A Brand New Supermarket In Ikeja / Npower Shortlisted In Ilorin East, Kwara State. / Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Safaricom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.