Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Many Bloggers Tell Me They Are Going To Design Their Own Sites To Save Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Many Bloggers Tell Me They Are Going To Design Their Own Sites To Save Money (423 Views)

5 Reasons Why Many Bloggers Choosed Blogger Over Wordpress / Why Many Bloggers Failed, A Problem New Bloggers Face / How Many Bloggers Will Take 500 Naira From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Bloggers Tell Me They Are Going To Design Their Own Sites To Save Money by Guyson(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Many bloggers ask me for a quote, then tell me they are going to design their own sites to save money. When that happens I usually see one of four results:

1. They waste hours and hours trying to figure out what to do, then the end result still looks awful.

2. They waste hours and hours trying to figure out what to do, then get frustrated and hire someone anyway.

3. They immediately go hire a cheaper designer, then end up hiring me to fix what the designer broke.

4. They pay for another design within a year of the DIY job because it wasn’t what they wanted.

In those situations, all I see is wasted time, money, and/or effort. If you are a blogger, focus on blogging, especially if that’s how you earn your living. There’s no shame in outsourcing the things that aren’t a good use of your time.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk / Need More Twitter Followers??? Get In Here! / Please Guys Who Can Help Me With Www.codedland.tk Theme Exloader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.