Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

SOS To Security Agencies In Lagos: Alarming Crime Rate @ Elesekan, (Bogije)! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SOS To Security Agencies In Lagos: Alarming Crime Rate @ Elesekan, (Bogije)! (582 Views)

Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? / Alarming Crime Rate In Lagos / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOS To Security Agencies In Lagos: Alarming Crime Rate @ Elesekan, (Bogije)! by Christianos: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
In the last 3 months, our area has been besieged by robbers who attack weekly. The area has already witnessed incessant robberies, car-theft/vandalization.

We are constantly in fear and we urgently need the presence of the security agencies.

I know this is the election weekend, but if someone from the Police Force or the Civil Defence Office can find time to respond to this post, then I'll have good reason to believe in "Nigeria" again.

If any Nairalander can also help with this matter, I'll be glad.

Thank you, all.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyans Dedicate Easter To Mourn Garissa Attack Victims / Breaking News: Police Confirm Arrest Of Nanny That Kidnapped Orekoya's Kids / Sons Kill Father, Mother In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.