Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Eldee The Dons New Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eldee The Dons New Album (989 Views)

Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / *free Download New Eldee Single "bosi Gbangba" Hot* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eldee The Dons New Album by SexyAjebo(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2009
Guys, eldee is finally here with his album n this what i think. First of all, i'm an eldee fan but like my man ruggedman, "l wont hesitate  to flog with cane".    Its a 14 tracker album titled Bigboy. first of all it looks like somthing rushed (like say make them jst manage this one till i get time) with 6 nu songs (apart 4rm bosi gbangba, bigboy n them remixes).  Then, why did he have to put 2 song that aint his on the album, (even if he produced & feautured on them).  And then the packaging, " COMMON ELDEE, U KNOW WHAT BRANDING MEANS, DNT U?" (looks like the graphics was done by someone in IDUMOTA)  Apart from that its a good album with songs like: WAMBI NA, MAMA, REWIND and i love "GO" (its a hit). On why he doesnt rap, LIATEN TO TRACK 11 (I KNOW BAD PEOPLE)
Re: Eldee The Dons New Album by GucciBabe(f): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2009
well i dont even know what to say about the album really, big boys was originally sang by an upcoming artist jeru before eldee sang it, and there are many proves of that, they even shot the music video months before eldee released his own version i guess undecided undecided undecided
Re: Eldee The Dons New Album by bamisoro: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2009
the original song from the jayru guy is better
Re: Eldee The Dons New Album by ajayi1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2009
Just for him to have 19 tracks, shocked
Re: Eldee The Dons New Album by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2009
i havent seen or listened to all the tracks in the album although, ive heard 'bosi gbangba' which i like so much.
i've always liked eldee but he is too american to be an artist from nigeria.
Re: Eldee The Dons New Album by tflow2(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2009
"BIG BOY" is One Platinum work we have in 9ja, don't hate, just listen when the DON yarns, elDee DA DON, thats the full name,
Re: Eldee The Dons New Album by aieromon(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2009
@gucci_mane and bamisoro

pls,i need proof so try upload this jeru's version embarassed embarassed
Re: Eldee The Dons New Album by dipo2much(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2009
I am an LD fan too and I think LD is tight. But he is not DA DON
Re: Eldee The Dons New Album by shollyaj(m): 1:50am On Jan 23, 2009
havent heard it too, I'm a fan too and i loved his previous Album so dont know what this would be like, cant w8 2 get my hand on a copy of his new album
Re: Eldee The Dons New Album by rapjunkie(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2009
I notice that people don't say much about eldees 'big boy' album? Or even include him in polls or anything. Is he doing ok? reviews anybody? Or is he a Mod on here? The one that yabs Mode9.
Re: Eldee The Dons New Album by lalaboi(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-230923.0.html

NAh RapJ. . . .the eldee here is different. . . . smiley
Re: Eldee The Dons New Album by rapjunkie(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2009
cheers.

This is what M9 must be afraid of.

Eldee is singing more than Banky W these days. grin grin

Seems he peaked with the trybesmen. 'Plenety nonsense' still one of my all time favourites. Why don't trybesmen reform? Freestyle & KB?
Re: Eldee The Dons New Album by SexyAjebo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2009
rap junkie, if u heard eldees dissing freestyle, u wudnt say that. K.B & Eldee are still very gud pals though.
Re: Eldee The Dons New Album by rapjunkie(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2009
I've heard it but can't they get past that? Did Freestyle reply? I dont really think anybody cares anyway.

Eldee is clearly struggling without the other 2 cats whether he wants to admit it or not. He should go and apologise to Freestyle and get on with it.
Re: Eldee The Dons New Album by BajaGold(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2009
lol @ rapjunkie, "apologise to freestyle, "funny

(1) (Reply)

Old / Why Is Music From Congo So Good. / Voice-over Rates, Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.