Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Cream Or Ointment Used To Clear Whitish Stuff "Egunsi" On The Face, PLS? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cream Or Ointment Used To Clear Whitish Stuff "Egunsi" On The Face, PLS? (1072 Views)

Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / I Have Black Spots On My Face, Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cream Or Ointment Used To Clear Whitish Stuff "Egunsi" On The Face, PLS? by MissDBee: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hi People, pls what can I use to clear up d whitish stuff "egunsi" on the face?
Re: Cream Or Ointment Used To Clear Whitish Stuff "Egunsi" On The Face, PLS? by abiki(f): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
what's egunsi?
Re: Cream Or Ointment Used To Clear Whitish Stuff "Egunsi" On The Face, PLS? by MissDBee: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
"egunsi" is what I knw it to be called,I don't know d real name for it but its whitish, comes out of d face, esp d chin and nose when u press...
Re: Cream Or Ointment Used To Clear Whitish Stuff "Egunsi" On The Face, PLS? by CHM11: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Its oil on face dear...wash with warm water and a good soap like 14 days, delta or detol soap...

For the first 3 nights apply sivoderm before going to bed to burn up excess facial fat,..the do the warm water and soap facial wash before going to bed daily....keep a dry face at night and you are good to go.

U can also review your facial cream....I use coco butter as a guy and I'm dark, smooth, clean and shining....it could do wonders for you too...
Re: Cream Or Ointment Used To Clear Whitish Stuff "Egunsi" On The Face, PLS? by MissDBee: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
smiley Okies,thank U much.
Re: Cream Or Ointment Used To Clear Whitish Stuff "Egunsi" On The Face, PLS? by kandiikane(m): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
It's called sebum, oily skinned people suffer from it the most.

I have specific gloves I use to scrub my face. People say do not scrub your face but I do not believe that. If I leave my face without scrubbing it for a day, it looks and feels rough with buildup of sebum. I use to have a lot of spots but now this method keeps them away.

Scrub your face first and use a purifying face wash or gel wash. I use garnier naturals pure active wasabi powder. Then I use a toner, same Garnier brand.
If you don't want to use the body scrub(note: use two different scrubs one for your body and one for face) you can use facial scrub gels instead but for me they are not as effective as using the gloves. Do not sleep with makeup, if you can stop wearing foundation and powder.

(1) (Reply)

MA WORK..... Check Out Dis Styles / Bleaching Effect: Or Yellow Fever According To Fela / What Products Of Spots Removal(GRAPHIC PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.