Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Young Man Gets Hit By Car With His Headphones On - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Young Man Gets Hit By Car With His Headphones On (1562 Views)

Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) / Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos / 7 Things That Can Destroy The Life Of Any Young Man- By Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Gets Hit By Car With His Headphones On by facemeeh: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Close source reporting indicated that when he got knocked down by an oncoming vehicle.

Eyewitnesses say he had earphones plugged in and didn't hear the sound of an oncoming vehicle. Ojota is one of Lagos' busiest bus-stops and thus, the State Government constructed overhead pedestrian bridge at the bus-stop to reduce the chances pedestrians getting hit by oncoming vehicles.

http://www.jayfiveoxide..com/2015/03/young-man-gets-hit-by-car-with-his.html

Re: Young Man Gets Hit By Car With His Headphones On by Ezenwa11(m): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Omg! He's still holding the earpiece.
Re: Young Man Gets Hit By Car With His Headphones On by facemeeh: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
yes oo he is....too bad
Re: Young Man Gets Hit By Car With His Headphones On by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
chai!!! nawah ooo
Re: Young Man Gets Hit By Car With His Headphones On by psucc(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
OP the correct word there is oncoming not incoming.

Hope he is not dead? He should learn to use devices with caution.
Re: Young Man Gets Hit By Car With His Headphones On by ginawest(f): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
y m I not feeling sorry for him?I tink he kinda disavs it

1 Like

Re: Young Man Gets Hit By Car With His Headphones On by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
ginawest:
No one deserves to be knocked down by a vehicle. Its a nasty experience. He should be more careful next time.
When I step out of the house, I use my ear piece/headphones at minimal volumes, and evdn at that I still keep my eyes peeled
Re: Young Man Gets Hit By Car With His Headphones On by Obinovictor(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
ginawest:

Did I hear you say "deserves it"?
Re: Young Man Gets Hit By Car With His Headphones On by ginawest(f): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Obinovictor:

Did I hear you say "deserves it"?
eheen!!dats wot u heard...u av a problem wit dat?
Re: Young Man Gets Hit By Car With His Headphones On by Obinovictor(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2015
ginawest:
eheen!!dats wot u heard...u av a problem wit dat?

No o, I think you have a problem with yourself. When a girl dresses seductively and gets raped, can you still come out and say she deserves it.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: How To Treat Tetanus / 30 Giant Chinese Infrastructure Projects That Are Reshaping The World / Please Share Your Experiences With Heritage Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.