Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,736 members, 7,827,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

The Matchmakers Association 18+.....® - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Matchmakers Association 18+.....® (773 Views)

Nairaland Perverts Association / The Matchmakers Association 18+.....® / Anambra Residents Association Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Matchmakers Association 18+.....® by Dyoungstar: 12:37am On Mar 28, 2015
[b]The Matchmakers Association 18+.....®

Hello everyone,

It's my pleasure to have you come to this thread.

In a jiffy I will like to go straight to point.

If you know you are not matured or interested in the business of this thread, please give way.

Just as the name implies, we intend to bring together those who are of age to get hooked with a partner that could lead to marriage, and those who might be outrightly looking for marital partners.

We have made alliance and still talking with some radio stations in portharcourt, Lagos and Abuja who are already in the trend of match making and other bodies.

OUR MISSION:

We hope to source for eligible partners (male or female) to anyone that puts up a request in need of one.

You are to get hooked and sort your ways out, if it works for both of you, fine, if it doesn't; life goes on.

You could always come back to place subsequent demands for another hookup after you must have disclosed the state of your initial hookup.

You can join our whatsapp group on +2347066611666
[/b]

Disclaimer: we don't give husbands and wives, we only hook you up and the parties are to sort themselves out whichever way they wish to.

But you can always come back to us with details of the happenings in the process if you wish.
Re: The Matchmakers Association 18+.....® by elumucozy: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Cosmos, abuja base, 07062171606
Re: The Matchmakers Association 18+.....® by citygarden(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
5322ED93 FEMALE ONLY
Re: The Matchmakers Association 18+.....® by AkProsper(m): 2:47am On Apr 05, 2015
Re: The Matchmakers Association 18+.....® by richietayo: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lovely smiley
Re: The Matchmakers Association 18+.....® by Dyoungstar: 12:46am On Apr 07, 2015
You ladies pretend you dont want this or know what it is about.

We have linked quite a number of genuine female/maleb partners.

Keep looking for pastors and prophets to source for partners for you.

Ignorance is a disease.

Soon you'll have to register to access us.

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back / Male Friend Needed / I Need A Good And God Fearing Girl For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.