Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

What Are The Most Important Things In Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Most Important Things In Life? (1233 Views)

What Are The Most Important Things To Have As A New Bachelor? / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Most Important Things In Life? by StevensJojo(f): 3:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Iv been wondering about this.

I'm in my mid 20s and im conscious of the brevity of life. I mean when was 15 now I'm 25. In no time I'll be 40. Then 50,

What would really be my accolades at that stage? A husband, kids? Grandchildren.Plenty money? Cars. Success? Reputation?

Hell yeah, I'm working hard to be rich someday but when I get there- is that gonna be it?

Maybe I should ask the more experienced folks- when you look back in life, what's gives you the most satisfaction?
And what turned out to not be as important as it seemed?
Re: What Are The Most Important Things In Life? by greatgod2012(f): 3:37am On Mar 28, 2015
The most important things of life..........

~Patience.
~Contentment.
~Good name.
~Good/happy home/family.

If you have these, you can have every other things you desire in life.
Re: What Are The Most Important Things In Life? by Luvdmx(m): 4:02am On Mar 28, 2015
Happy Home.
Re: What Are The Most Important Things In Life? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Nothing,,

Life is vanity!
Re: What Are The Most Important Things In Life? by NifemiOlu(m): 5:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Have you read several stories of mighty men when dying and what they asked for? Well, they asked for FAMILY. That, my friend, is the most important thing in life.
Re: What Are The Most Important Things In Life? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Peace of mind.making the right decision.the worst not being yourself and indecision.
Re: What Are The Most Important Things In Life? by edwife(f): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2015
Life itself!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Things In Life? by cococandy(f): 5:29am On Mar 29, 2015
Family.
Re: What Are The Most Important Things In Life? by angelTI(f): 5:42am On Mar 29, 2015
God, Inner peace, Love and Family
Re: What Are The Most Important Things In Life? by SAMBARRY: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2015
You is the most important thing in life

Re: What Are The Most Important Things In Life? by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2015
In this order:

God
Love
Happy Home
Re: What Are The Most Important Things In Life? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Accomplishment of the purpose for our existence here on this earth is to me the most important thing in this life.
Re: What Are The Most Important Things In Life? by EfemenaXY: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Good health!

To be of sound body and mind, without which you're seriously screwed up. Health is wealth. Never take good health for granted.

Then love is next. Learn to love yourself first and foremost before anyone else. And finally happiness. So, health, love, and happiness are some of the most important things in life, IMHO.
Re: What Are The Most Important Things In Life? by KanwuliaJara: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Good health
Peace
Contentment
NO DEBT!!!!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Misplaced Priorities Of The Modern Day Lady / How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; / Borrow Me 50k I Will Give You 60k On Jan 2016 (pls Is Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.