Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Just Got A Job... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got A Job... (1281 Views)

How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got A Job... by okoroko(m): 3:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Meanwhile, with this economic hardship and political turmoil running down in my dear country, it is not easy at all in this country where competition and long legarism is the order of employment this day. Let me use this medium to officially announce that I am just favoured in the labour market. I thank Almighty God for everything, I mean everything.... To my family, friends and well wishers am grateful and remains loyal to you all and to the haters this is just the beginning.. To my fellow Nigerians, no retrieve, no surrounder just keep going, you are almost there!.. See you all at the top! Thank u all ...

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job... by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 28, 2015
I would have expect you to thank Mr. President J. Whom you've gotten a job in his regime.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job... by topearos(m): 4:00am On Mar 28, 2015
Congrats dude.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job... by okoroko(m): 4:01am On Mar 28, 2015
freeboy604:
I would have expect you to thank Mr. President J. Whom you've gotten a job in his regime.
Getting this job has nothing to do with Mr. President or in connection with his allies but to my God and those that stood by me during the hardship...

3 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job... by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 28, 2015
okoroko:
Getting this job has nothing to do with Mr. President or in connection with his allies but to my God and those that stood by me during the hardship...

God planned everything, the people that interviewed you should have asked you about what you understant about the relationship of your company/organization and the federal Goverment.
Re: Just Got A Job... by benedima1990(m): 6:24am On Mar 28, 2015
freeboy604:

Haaaahaaaa
Brother. Y u dey talk like this na
If person write exam, wey hin con score 1/100, abeg, the person pass or fail?
Out of millions of unemployed youth / graduate, one person said he has gotten a job and the next thing u will say is he should b thankful to GEJ.
Abeg, apologise to all Nigerians fir that statement, it's to heavy to carry, hide or ignore jus like that

6 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job... by Atk1nson(m): 6:42am On Mar 28, 2015
freeboy604:
It's mentality like the one displaying that keeps the country behind. So it's a privilege for him to be employed?

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job... by okoroko(m): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2015
freeboy604:

God planned everything, the people that interviewed you should have asked you about what you understant about the relationship of your company/organization and the federal Goverment.
U should hv been the interviewer na.. what has FG done to deserve my thanks in getting this job?.. I hav no businesz with them.. pls keep fg out of it.. u can be thanking them every second of ur life becus u are one of the beneficiary..

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Design Training (autocad, Pdms, Hysys, P&id) Training In Lagos / Entry Level Job Vacancy In An Oil And Gas Company / Marketers/Sales Representatives Needed Urgently At AIICO INSURANCE PLC, Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.