Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (154236 Views)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2015
“And what's that supposed to mean?”

She laughed at him mockingly. Her look wasn't friendly at all after the dry laugh, it felt as though she would devour him if he should vex her any further.

“Have you ever in one day realize that you are my uncle, or supposed to be my uncle?”

He shook his head spitefully.

“See Mariam, I'm not going to sit here and have you talk to me like that, I won't accept the disrespect from you.” He placed his left hand on the steering and his right, waved it at Mariam.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,” she laughed out loud, so mocking it resounded through the roof of the car, she proceeded “you've lost that respect already, you've lost it.”

Could this be Mariam speaking? A girl who was close to her 14, just that her body had outgrown her age. She was speaking as if she was an adult, a lady of 26 or more. Nah, she was truly one in the sense of it, because her body size betrayed her age and maturity. Maturity anyway wasn't determined by age or body size.

Her uncle was lost in these thoughts, he was astounded by what Mariam was saying; the courage and determination was fierce.

“You remember I didn't report to my parent because I know they won't believe me because I was young then,” as if she were any grown or older than she was before, “now I think it is high time I reported to them.”

The laughter that followed afterwards was maddening. It eve caught Mariam unawares. She looked at her uncle as though he were running mad. Definitely he must be running insane by the look of things, she thought in her mind; her eyes bulged out of their socket.

Why the hell was he laughing even when he was rightly caught in the act and was on the brink of having his image tarnished; his family broken?. What was even funny?

“And you think they will listen to you?” He laughed again as he brought the car to a stop at one side of the road which was deserted because it was a GRA.

“Now you are depicting the true age you are. I thought you were even matured, a bit sensible than your age but I didn't know you are just a slowpoke, one of the most insensible child I've come across in my entire life - even a 5yrs old has common sense than you have.”

Mariam had never been this insulted, she often broke down in tears, though, her tongue was sharp too. She knew how to insult and make people sober to the brink of tears but these were too much for her to shoulder. She felt farminsed, lifeless and about to act up yet she maintained emotions.

“Have you ever in one day think about how much a prostitute you are, a witch and a pig? Look how fat you are, just like a sack of fermented cassava. Who would have even love to molest you? I just wanted to test the `sluttiness' of yours, b'itch,” he sneered.

“You wanted to disvirgin me; to have your way; to satisfy your selfish desires; to r'ape me!” She said almost sobbing.

“So you are claiming to be a virgin after that boy had reduced your dignity to nothingness.” He continued.

“And that is not true,” she couldn't hold back the tears. Assuring, she was really the little head she was. Her uncle knew nothing about her yet he was trying to blackmail her and she was shedding tears? That seriously showed how childish she was.

“No, I will tell you what's true. Listen to me - what is true is that, you are a fat slut who wants every rod in your damaged well.” That wasn't supposed to be coming out of a uncle's mouth, more to say her uncle, yet, he continued; was determined to win himself back from the ridicule the lady in`spag' had washed him with. “Hope you remember how I caught you with someone in a hotel room about some few minutes ago, and how you were fighting with his wife and look at,” he pointed to her top, “your clothe is evident; a proof that I would win the argument in the sight of your parents.”

“And that's not true too,” she defended.

He guffawed and said in a matter of fact voice; facing where she sat on the left “look at me, look at me very well, I have just told you all that is true and that is the only thing your parents would listen to.” He gave another mocking laughter, rubbed his palm together as though he had won a lottery jackpot and were about feeling his money.

Before he could finish making himself happy, relaxed that he had gotten himself sorted; out of blame, completely innocent of all that had happened to ridicule him - Mariam startled him.

“Look at this,” she smiled at him showing the phone she held.

“And what's that supposed to mean?” He inquired curiously thinking Mariam was about showing her little brain (small child's brain) again.

“All what we've said here is recorded on this phone and I mean all, even the one with your concubine who harassed you at the gate; apart from Hajjiya your wife listening to it, it would get me clean off your blackmails at my parents'; - Goodbye!” She got down from the car and ran backwards to the direction they had been coming from before they parked.

“Come back here Mariam,” he shouted but she didn't.

When he saw she didn't answer him, he got down from the car hurriedly, jammed the door, gbam! It sounded as he paced to catch up with Mariam who had taken to her heels.

She stopped a bike at the junction she got to and zoom, the bike took off without knowing its destination; following what Mariam had said “just go,” as she saw her uncle had started running.

He got to the junction panting; held his waist as he saw the bike no more, just unrefined dust. He bit his lips hard and regret why he hadn't run after her earlier.

Now, what was he going to do, he thought. Hajjiya listening to the recording the brat claims to have was a disastrous storm waiting to release its torrent on him. But how sure I'm I she even has the recording? He asked his thought.

“I will get you,” he snapped his fingers in the air as an idea struck his mind “that is what I must do,” he walked back to his car and drove off.

“Hello guy,” he said as the number he dialled had responded, “omo guy, gbege don shele o.”

“Wetin happen bro?” The receiver said from his end.

“Omo guy, I need your advice now now now!”

“Wetin happen na, explain,” the receiver persisted.

“Guy, this one pass wetin I fit dey talk for phone. Where you dey?”

“I dey Ikoyi Club dey chillax with my crew,”

“Omo, I dey show there now now,” he ended the call and increased gear.

T,b,c,........

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 28, 2015
now trouble starts superly;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
bleez continue d gud wrk, ah de yah back
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kristen12(f): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
I've caught up with you guys...
Fembleez you're doing a great job here.......Welldone.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by ideatoprince18(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
mehn vewi good work from yuh fembleez....may God strengthen your pen n increase ur knowledge
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2015
Chai i don dey pity mariam ooo Make dos bad guys nor go rape her oooo
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Uncle Salisu is just like a pot, addressing a kitchen cup, as the most black-est thing in the kitchen

Uncle fembleez1, kwontinu ooo
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2015

He had been soaking garri when the call came in. The phone wasn't with him, it was left where he had plugged it to charge. The door to their parlour opened and his junior brother brought the phone to him.

“Femi, phone e ring. (Your phone is ringing),” he stood in front of him.

He was the replica of Adefemi, same face and everything, people would have mistaken them for a twin if not because of the age and height difference.

“Who is the caller?” He said after he had swallowed a spoon of garri laced with groundnut.

“Just number, no name!” He showed the screen to his brother who collected it from him and he left; went inside to continue watching the movie he had been watching before his brother's phone interrupted.

Who be this one wey go make this garri `swello' up now? He said in his mind as he dropped the spoon and transferred the phone to his right hand; pressed the green button to answer the call.

“Hello, who be this?”

“Hello Georgio, how far na?” The caller hailed.

“I dey, who be this?” He asked once more.

“You dey mad abi? You no recognise my voice. Na David,” the caller revealed.

“Arh baba, na you? Boss, I hail sir!” He chuckled.

“So you no even know my voice?” David changed his voice; clear of a laugh.

“How I wan take know your voice when I no even get your number?” He put in funnily.

“Na true sha! How school na?”

“Bros when you go come back na? You know say na Tuesday be inter-house sport and na you we put mind for - for Green house.”

“Mehn, this competition dey enter january o, we just even enter semi final for Volley-ball and Running.”

“Chai! That means say na last we go carry be that o!” He stared at his bowl of garri that was already swelling. He thought about added water to it but he knew very well it was disastrous; that would make it swell even further.

“Shebi you dey run Relay? Make u, Sule with Enoma share the race among una self.” David suggested.

“Me no like to dey run all those 100m or 200m cause I no too dey get hope of catching up if I go start badly. And Enoma don say na 4 by 4 him wan run! Wait first, the Relay, who go complete am make we be 4?”

“Make una tell Mr. Oshai say make e find my replacement.”

David was the tallest in Green-house followed by Enoma, the rest of the few students in Green-house were either too short or weren't capable of participating in any event.

“Mehn, dem no do us well at all at all, why dem carry all those fast runners go Yello and Red house come leave dwarfs and lazy people for green-house. This last don sure for us o!” Adefemi lamented.

“I believe say as you dey, we no fit ever carry last,” he laughed and hailed Adefemi who also returned the gesture.

“Guy, before I forget wetin make me call you, how far about that stuff wey I send you?” David became serious again, drawing Adefemi's attention.

He stared at the garri that was in his front once again and saw as it had moulded as though it were intended for Eba. He pushed the bowl away as it became unattractive to him.

“Which stuff be that?” He finally asked.

“You wan tell me say you don forget? God! Which kind person be this?” He exclaimed as Adefemi laughed, then David continued, “Fatimah parolz na!”

“Arh baba, I just remember o! Abeg no vex.” He smiled broadly as he apologised. It struck him now that he had forgotten all along, the time he should have carried out the assignment and neglected it.

He stood up from the bench he sat across, as his grandfather was in the bedroom close to a nearby window. He walked along the corridor, heading to the backyard where he knew he would be free to talk without restraint.

Then he broke the silence “ bros abeg you no go vex for me, me and that babe no dey talk again, na even today we fight.” He broke the news David didn't want to hear.

“Hahaha” he mocked “na joke you dey joke guy because you no fit carry that one come! No be even this time you go tell me say you dey fight with that babe. I no even wan know wetin cause una fight. Guy abeg, call that babe settle the matter now now now. I go even send you 1k (one thousand naira) credit self make you take call her.”

Adefemi was dumbfounded. He removed the phone from his ears and stared at it, at the name or number may be he was speaking to another person, then he returned it back to his ears. Yes, he never knew he was speaking to the hero or may be not. Might be that he had forgotten who David had become the last 6weeks; the name he had made for himself and the one he was about making for himself if he could come out with his colleagues with Gold medals at the competition they were participating in at Abuja. Then without a second knowledge, Adefemi's brain interpreted something, yap, this is the perfect chance to start getting gift; dowry as though he were the father of Fatimah. He nodded in his mind that was a good idea, nonetheless he was going to try to talk - so Fatimah could accept David's proposal.

“Hello, you still dey there?” David inquired after a moment of silence from Adefemi.

“Yap I dey. Okay, I hear, I go call her settle the fight. The thing no even go far self bros. We go surely settle am.”

He said in his mind, `i don get credit wey I go use call Zainob inside, after I don talk to Zainob finish I go call Fatimah with anything wey remain.'

“Guy abeg settle am fast fast. I go even send you another one tomorrow so that you go get enough. I go make sure say you dey get credit everyday until that babe go be my own.” David promised to the amazement of Adefemi.

“You mean am? But what if after she don gree for you, that means nothing for me be that o?”

“I get plans for you but first carry out the task first, the reward go surprise you!”

His eyes glittered as he heard David made that statement. Mehn, be like say this guy don dey make am for this competition wey dem go o, chai!!!

“Bros abeg explain to me how this competition be na.”

“Forget that one for now, call that babe first settle the matter, I dey send the credit now now now!” David said and ended the call.

Some few minutes later, his phone beeped and he saw the code, sent it after he had added some other numbers/codes. His network provider informed him he was 1000airtime richer.

But did he later call Fatimah that day? Journey into the future!.

Find out in Episode 50.

Meanwhile,..........

The car suddenly had its tyres screeched and brought to a stop. The driver didn't park well as he alighted and was walking into the Ikoyi club lively.

“Oga, Oga,” rent the air as the gateman pursued him. He halted and turned back angered.

T,b,c,........

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sageez:
bleez continue d gud wrk, ah de yah back

Thanks boss. God bless you! smiley
kristen12:
I've caught up with you guys...
Fembleez you're doing a great job here.......Welldone.

Welcome back dear! kiss
ideatoprince18:
mehn vewi good work from yuh fembleez....may God strengthen your pen n increase ur knowledge

Amen bro, thanks much! You are welcome to my thread, please have your seat at the V.V.I.P lounge. wink
harjibolar10:
Uncle Salisu is just like a pot, addressing a kitchen cup, as the most black-est thing in the kitchen
Uncle fembleez1, kwontinu ooo

Thanks boss! wink
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
You people should please pray for me because I'm one of the strongest man on earth now cry

May God heal me! embarassed
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by blackmarya(f): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Fembleez1:
You people should please pray for me because I'm one of the strongest man on earth now cry

oh sorry, God will give u his perfect healing. just take good care of urself

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by ibnbazz(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=Fembleez1 post=35374791]You people should please pray for me because I'm one of the strongest man on earth now cry
May God heal me! :Godspeed healing bro
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2015
Fembleez1:

Amen bros

Get well soon
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Get well fast bro...

I am awaiting your soonest update'
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Bhuumhite(f): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Fembleez1:

Wishing u a quick recovery dear

2 Likes

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by ibnbazz(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hey bro how is your health. Hope you okay now
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Fembleez1:

“Ok, make we go” James conceded.

They went out of the class. Passed through some paths. The sides were bushy but they tread softly and well alert, so they don't step on sh1t. Sh1t (faeces) in these grasses were of different species depending on what or who had passed it out. Cow sh1t (dung) was a bit smoky and mild on one's fit. You don't really get to smell much. Same goes to goats excrement.

But when it gets to the one passed out by man - I mean human beings. I'm so sorry to say, it doesn't know or respect who steps on it. His smokiness emit fire than of smoke and when it clings to your feet or sandal or shoe. It does stick continuously to you, the smell and everything as if it were some magnetic substance - following you like a sting, till you wash it away.

After they had arrived at their destination. There were already some other guys from other schools in the complexes there. They were bazing weed and gulping gins.

“Guys, how far na?” They welcome them.

“We dey” Maxwell said, shaking all, about 20 other people that either sat on stones or on grasses or whatever they could get to seat on - with a slap handshake and other's followed suit, including little timid James.

“Who be this Jew wey una bring come here today?” One of the guys asked. He was very black. His eyes were shut-red. His voice was so deep, it could overshadow the voice of about 20 crowds.

With the way he asked the question, one would see, he was somehow the head of school two. They called him `Principo.'

He stood up and went towards James. Bend some few inches below till his face was close to dwarf James and he blew out the smoke he had reserved in his mouth and nostril to James face. James moved back, irritated. He coughed and covered his nose.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, complete omo mummy”

“Guy, cool down for am now, first appearance. Him go blend.” Maxwell defended his friend.

Maxwell had been close to James because James could mime any rap music of any American artiste. And he, who loved American music had seen, he had find someone who shared his interest, even when he couldn't rap and mime the way James did.

“You sure say this guy go blend so?” Principo asked, giving a dry laugh afterwards.

“Guy, fre fre fre, free am abeg, just giv gi gi gi give me two raps. I go pu put am through.” Maxwell spoke like a stammerer. Whenever he was exited about smoking, he often lose his tongue.

Maxwel put James through. He didn't even resist the attempt. He grabbed it as if he had had it in mind before. They all smoked at length and drank to stupor that evening and adjourned their meeting till the next day, after school again.

################################

Two days later,........

They all gathered together in a room. They had called a meeting of the family and all relatives were present. Relative to them was everyone from their tribe and shared the same believe with them - who was living within the perimeter or radius of the place they stayed. More, if it could be said, is of area than of street. It was the whole area of Olowogbowo.

Only God knew why the meeting was called but people had come because it was their usual custom and it could also be regarded as their culture.

It seemed to be more of a muslim culture than of their natives. They have really grown in oneness, not knowing how unrelated they are. But still custom must be kept.

If these people were Hausa's as they claim, then people wouldn't dispute their culture or custom. But many people believe they are foreigners, which they don't like to be looked as such. They claim they had come from Jalingo. Only if people have heard those who came from that tribe speak, they couldn't assert these people's claim.

Though, if they were Guinea as many believed, then one wouldn't argue - Guinea people have a very close tie with Hausa culture. It might seem so if one looked at things from a closer look but one would still have to say, it was some form of Islam teachings than of tribe.

One could say, Islam had influenced their culture and projected it more than whatever their culture is, if only they have one. They have often based more of their lives on Islamic teachings that one would not know, which was their culture, really! May be they have a culture or Islam was their culture.

“Should we still wait for Mariama's mother and father?” One uncle Moshood asked the people already present in the gathering. They were up to 15 and the sitting-room they sat contained them. Enough space was still left, if people were still coming, let's say up to 8 people.

Everyone in the room seemed to be light and fair skin. Except we want to re-grade them according to lightness and fairness. But that was irrelevant.

“At least let's still wait a bit, if they don't come before 10:30am, we should start,” Umar's father said, speaking plainly Guinea.

It was still 9:57am.

The moment the Uncle replied “ok,” the door sounded and there came the people they had been waiting for to start the meeting.

“Sorry we came late,” they pleaded and sat hurriedly on the two-seater sofa.

“Oh! Welcome!” The gathering said, typical of their Guinea background.

“I think we may now proceed,” the uncle said.

He appeared to be the one who had called the gathering and it was well understood. He was an Imam and everyone held him in high esteem. He was seen as the head of the family of the Guinea's in that area, not because he was older than any of the people in the gathering but because he was an Imam everyone respected as a steadfast man, and very charismatic. He often puts them through what might look obscure to them in faith and in culture. He wasn't even as old as the youngest person in the gathering.

“The purpose of the gathering is to discuss about out daughters who are now ripe in age, or should I say, almost ripe and we all know what culture and religion demands of us.” He introduced to the floor, what the topic of the day was.

“True.”

“Very true,” and some nods came from the people who sat down, some their legs crossed over each other, a sitting posture more regarded to belong to the upper class or wealthy people. But it was now a common thing amongst people of any class.

Some people sat on the floor, their legs crossed inward, as though they wanted to pray.

“Thank you very much,” the Uncle appreciated their consent and proceeded.

“we all know Zainab J. is now in SS2 and Fatimah and Mariam have just entered their SS1. It is right, we don't lose focus of what Allah wants of these girls. They've now studied to some point we know is acceptable as required. Though, the limited class was supposed to be primary 6 but we tried to give them more room to be enlightened in academics and also to mature before they are finally married out to their suitors.”

He paused, looked at some few faces to know may be he was communicating with the gathering and seeing the faces of people, being attentive - continued.

“So what do you say now? Cause I think it is time!”

“You have spoken well, Uncle Moshood. May words of Allah never depart from your mouth. ” Fatimah's father spoke up.

“yes, it is true, these girls should have been given out since they finished their primary education but I suggest that due to the fact that it would remain just one year for Zainab J. and two years for Fatimah and Mariam. We should allow them finish at once and then they can be betrothed to their suitors.”

“You've spoken well baba Fatimah. I buy your idea and strongly think, that should be the right step to take. We should just let them finish their secondary school education and they shall be married out.” Mariam's mother supported.

“Well, what do you all think about it. Aisha, mama Umar, Bala and the others?” The Uncle asked.

“I think it is cool, the way they've said it,” said Bala.

“Yap, I have no differing opinion to that too” another person said.

“Any objection to that?” Uncle Moshood asked but the gathering confirmed there was none.

“May Allah grant them a good heart and submissive spirit that - they might be good wives to their intending husbands” he prayed and some maids brought in some light refreshment.

“I shall take my leave now. I have things I should attend to at the mosque”Uncle Moshood said and took his leave.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Feemblez ooooooo Com n update
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
blackmarya:
oh sorry, God will give u his perfect healing. just take good care of urself

Amen dear, thanks for the care.

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 6:26am On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=ibnbazz post=35380542][/quote]

Thanks bro
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 6:29am On Jul 07, 2015
harjibolar10:
Amen bros

Get well soon

Thanks much boss
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Dopeyomi:
Get well fast bro...

I am awaiting your soonest update'

Thanks bro. Yap!
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Bhuumhite:
Wishing u a quick recovery dear

Thanks bae, how is prep going?
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 6:37am On Jul 07, 2015
ibnbazz:
Hey bro how is your health. Hope you okay now

Getting better bro
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2015
Fembleez1:

Thanks much boss
How's ya health now?
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
harjibolar10:
How's ya health now?

Getting strong bro, thanks!
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
“Oga, Oga,” rent the air as the gateman pursued him. He halted and turned back angered.

“Wetin happen na?” He fumed.

“Oga, you no park well and again, you no even show me your membership identity, you just dey waka dey go like say na your house you dey enter.” The 58years old gateman who was in his security uniform, grey with some yellow trims about all were needed to form a parody uniform of a naval officer.

“So na today you dey see me for here? When I dey give you 200naira dash, you no dey talk all this rubbish for your mouth.” He was seriously angry,- was using his middle finger to steer the old man's face.

“Oga no vex but,..........” Before the old man could finish making the statement, Salisu had brought out 500naira note from the breast pocket of the kaftan he wore. He had shut the man up with his money; threw the key at him and walked off.

“Help me repark am well, and keep my key for me o, I no one hear story,” he hurried along to climb the 4 foot staircase.

The verandah and parking lot were neat and bordered with gardens, lawns and brick floors. At the middle forming a round-about was a fountain - a woman holding a water pot to fill her sons pot laid on the floor; the child kneeling beside the pot in mere pant as his small penis protruded sideways. The artist that had done the work was a master of the craft, it revealed still-life.

“Chai, me wey hungry wan kill before, make I sharperly go visit Iya Comfort Fufu.”

He turned and went towards the car as Salisu disappeared from the distance, the automatic door closing behind him.

In the club were three compartments of three floors. The ground floor was rimmed with table for 5 at almost every point, about 8 of them as the hall was a big one. The space left at one corner housed the Bar where 3 bar-men and two waiters stood waiting to go to a table when they noticed any customer.

On the next floor above this was the V.I.P lounge with table for 10 being the only difference with this one - added to its difference was the ascribed V.I.P lounge against this, which was a majority circuit.

The last floor was the V.V.I.P lounge where full and elite members of the Ikoyi club held their meetings and flexed on weekends.

Extremely different from the last two compartment below - were poles for strippers and stages for performances. Most influential people of the Lagos environs were members of the Ikoyi club.

When you come around on Fridays or the next two days after it and were opportune to get to that section of the building, you would know money speaks and also `booties' wicks.

One would be surprised to find ones' sister or aunt or whoever was related to one dancing naked just for money, yet one wouldn't be able to act madly cause those elite were not there without preparation for anything nasty that could surface. Guns were in place as well as Bouncers were.

Back to the first floor as Salisu walked past two tables for 5 laced with bottles, and chairs carrying peoples' buttocks, he stood at one point to survey who he was searching, the person he had called on the phone. Forthwith was a whistle from the table close to a door of an ante-room. He walked towards the direction the whistle had come from.

There were 3 ladies dressed indecently, one sitting at the side of the two guys there and the last without a man. As Salisu approached, he ignored the 3 ladies and gave the two niggas a handshake each - snapping each others thumb as the hands went back to its owner.

“Bros, wetin dey happen na? Why you come dull like this?” One of Salisu's friend asked as Salisu drew a seat from a table for 5 that was free.

He put it beside his friend, “mehn, I don enter one chance like this, I swear!” He managed to speak, sweating.

“Omo guy, no si-don there, na that babe be your own!” The second guy pointed to the third lady that was free.

She wasn't bad, they knew his taste very well as they had reserved a well blessed with bosom, flashing fair skin with a tattoo at the left bosom revealing her cleavages. She was on a white sit-back, a mini white short which couldn't house her ass well, the sit-back also couldn't - as a Rose made of ribbon to her pink jeans-string `showed'.

“Omo guy, forget that one for now, I dey inside soup!” He hissed and at the first guy who he was more accustomed to.

“bros, shey I no sweet like this?” The lady had in no time stood up and went to caress Salisu, rubbing her bosom across his head.

His joy-stick couldn't respond, they were disaster struck as Salisu's being was. He snapped her hands off and looked at her with a devilish gaze; the lady wanted to try better but was signalled to return to her seat by Salisu's friends.

As if the lady hadn't had a fair share of Salisu's anger, one waiter came by to ask Salisu what he would like to have as it was required of a waiter to do.

“What do you mind sir?” The waiter postured official.

“Will you please get out of my sight!” He raged stamping the table and up he stood facing the astounded waiter who staggered backwards and went off without further shouts. No one would have withstood such disgrace yet the waiter had to comport himself if he didn't want to lose his job.

“Guy calm down na. Na just question the guy come ask you, you no suppose shout for am like that!” The second guy held his hand trying to pull him to sit.

Most of the people who had heard the way Salisu had reacted turned towards their direction, even the drunks shook their heads in pity for the waiter.

“Poor lad,” was so silent from afar.

“Be like say the thing wey dey your mind really dey bother you.” The first guy said and continued, “make we go outside go talk then.” He patted Salisu's shoulder and led him out through the ante-room which also led outside - people gazed at them as they went out of the door.

When they had finally took a secluded place on the lawn close to the side of the building, they started discussing.

“Wetin dey happen self wey make you dey frustrate like this?” His friend said putting his hands in his pockets.

Before Salisu could speak, he shook his head and swallowed spittle, then he began, “I don enter wahala as I dey talk to you and I sure say before I reach house, my wife go don hear everything wey happen today.”

“Talk wetin happen na, abi which one be this wey you dey hide!” He adjusted and rested on his left leg.

“Na that Ekaette girl o.”

“Wetin she do? She come your house abi your wife catch you with her?”

He didn't know which of them he was to answer, he was dumb for some few seconds, looking out - across his friends' shoulder.

“Answer na?” His friend brought him back to his presence.

“Mehn, I go enjoy myself for that Parkview Lakeside na him this babe come harass me say I bleep her no pay money o!”

“Shey na that one come dey make you dey do like small pikin? You never give her her money?”

“You no go believe say my brother daughter dey with me when this thing happen.” He almost shed tears.

“Guy, you wan cry ni?” His friend examined his face as sweat patched about his forehead, a streak strolled down and his eyes appearing wet gradually.

“You no understand guy. That girl record everything wey that ashewo girl talk. She even record when I been dey make mouth say I go report her to her maale and paale.”

“Report her for wetin? Wetin she do you? I no understand again abeg, explain to me,” he became more curious.

Salisu explained everything to his friend to his dismay, he was puzzled by what Salisu had done, couldn't believe his eyes.

“Na you go use you mouth do yourself o guy. How old that girl be?”

“She go complete 14 or so very soon.” Salisu replied.

“You no suppose dey threaten that kind girl na, she don dey grow up and na all those kind thing girls of her age dey do.” His friend had rested on a nearby coconut tree-trunk - absolutely disappointed about what his friend had done.

“And to make the matter worse, you don try rape her before. You for no even try wetin you go do when you consider the fact say you don try that kind rubbish before. Mehn, guy, I no know wetin I fit talk o!” He sighed heavily.

“Abeg help me, that girl go spoil my name for my brother front and even my wife self.” he sobbed.

“Wait, where your wife dey?” He got away from the coconut tree as some idea came to his head.

“She go dey shop by now until evening before she go come back.”

“Shey that your small niece know her shop?”

“No, I know sure!”

“Okay, that one nice! The girl na small pikin and she no go fit go meet your wife like that, even fear go dey her mind to tell her maale and paale.” He assured as though he knew everything about the little girl.

“That kind girl wey fit get sense do wetin she do - go fit do anything o.” Salisu tried not to give himself hope even with the assurance his friend was giving him.

“Guy forget, I dey tell you she no fit,” he re-assured and then bit his finger as something nudged him, “One plan don come my mind.”

“Which plan be that?” His demeanour was gaining momentum.

“Bring your ear.” He said some few sentences into Salisu's ear which made his eyes bulged, that was a good plan.

“With that one, you go fit get the recording for her hand or destroy her phone.” He concluded.

“Mehn, thanks bro, I count on you on this one.” Salisu felt relaxed.

“Surely baba, make we go enjoy ourselves joor, forget about that one.” His friend patted him and they bounced off - back they went into the club.

Felicia too hadn't really left the scene without having her clothes roughen though she had hit Mariam hard yet Mariam's size had not made her overpower her and fully disgrace her.

She paced along the road as if she had ran nut, the neck of her blouse had gone slack. When she saw a building close by she knew, she entered hurriedly.

“A`boki, abeg give me credit 100naira sharp sharp.” She instructed.

“Which `nefwork'?” The aboki displayed his mastery of pronunciation.

“Celtel.”

She collected it from him and loaded it, dialled a number after she had paid the a`boki and walked off a distance to a nearby mango tree.

“Hello Principo, abeg where you dey like this?” She started.

“I dey one of my friend side for Ikotun, wetin happen?” The receiver responded, the replies faint.

“Mehn, na that Mariam girl for Wahab o. That small rat dey follow me fight.”

“She fit?” Principo mocked, “you wey you be no 1 among them white angels (S.O.P ladies) for the whole complex, she self no go wan try rubbish with you.”

“I dey tell you say the babe get liver try am, she even tear my clothe.” Felicia tried to lace it with what Mariam hadn't done so Principo could get boiling.

“You mean am abi you dey joke?” The receiver was getting a bit audible.

“I ever lie for you before? But as you no dey like this, I no wan involve them ladies. E go dey anyhow. Wetin una plan for that David guy?” She calm down a bit.

“Na inter-house sport day him dey fall. We must surely mark am that day.” Principo's voice became a bit harsh as he heard the name David.

“I wan play this girl matter self that day.” Felicia introduced.

“E ground wella, we go use the babe catch the guy, shebi na him be superman wey dey pursue kidnappers. Him cup go full throway that day.”

Principo later uttered the S.O.P slogan and Felicia responded. Number one of both gender of the S.O.P communicated their last and the phone beeped off.

Meanwhile her mind hadn't rested since she had taken the bike and it sped off. She continued to look back to see if her uncle was still on her trail. When she couldn't see any vehicle in sight, she ordered the bike man to take a left turn, which he obeyed and they got to a dead end.

“Stop here, stop here!” She commanded as the bike responded to brake.

She paid the man and he drove off immediately. Mariam entered the gate, the only gate that was etched close to the tall wall, evident of a prison wall.

There was a passage between the walls of a barrack and that of the prison. She trudged along, looking back at every instance of the step she took. She brought her phone out of her pocket as she continued to pant.

She waited a bit and thoughtfully she ran a check through her mind who she was going to call. She thought about calling either of her friend, Fatimah or Zainab but her pride didn't want to bow to what she needed at that point. She ran further check yet couldn't find anyone she could trust to give her any advice. Well, she decided it was Melvin she could trust, so she dialled his number.

“Hello Melvin,” she said heavily, panting.

“Hi dear, where are you? Are you alright? Why are you distressed?” He asked.

“I'm not alright Melvin, I need your advice.” She managed to say and when she heard the sound of the gate, she almost ran off only to discover it was some goats who were trying to gain entrance, she breathed a sigh of relief.

“What's wrong? Say it if I can!” The receiver echoed.

She explained everything to Melvin who was surprised at her Uncle, couldn't believe he could be that cruel to want to rape his niece not to talk of blackmailing her.

“Okay Mariam, I understand but you don't have to let that recording into his wife's hearing. Not even your parents should listen to it. It would cause disaster in your family.” One wouldn't be sure Melvin was giving his best advice. He was naïve too.

“Though I'm afraid but he plans to blackmail me,” she said bitterly.

There was a long silence between them, it was so long till the network provider had to inform her, her balance could only last her for just a minute more.

“Hello, are you still there?” She broke the silence.

“Yap, I am! See Mariam, he would also be afraid to talk since he knows you have the recording. He feels probably the way you feel now, just calm your tits dear. Everything is all right.”

“Okay, I won't use the recording anymore but I won't delete it.”

“Cool bae, just cheer up. He can't blackmail you since you have the recording, rather, he would be looking for a way to get it sort out peacefully with you.” Solicitor Melvin assured.

“Okay, thank you dear. I will go home now.” She felt relaxed, was having full trust in Melvin now.

She longed for him the more and wished she could go back to meet him at the park. She cursed inward, the foolish Felicia who had come to ruin her date. She didn't care what she would have to face because she didn't know who Felicia was, yet, she was desperate she would keep Melvin no matter what.

May be her obsession was because she had no good counsel on her first relationship. May be her friends could have provided that for her if they were on talking terms.

She felt she was on the right path, felt she had everything in her control and could handle it all without anybody's intrusion. Or may be it was just a mere feeling every first love had on people. The desire to maintain privacy with ones lover.

At that point, she remembered she was to be Queen of her house - Red house, on Tuesday which was the school inter-house sport; she thought it would be a perfect day to thrill Melvin, smiled happily and was looking forward to preparing for it.

She cheered up and decided she was going to look for a way to clean up herself so her mother wouldn't be suspicious or rather she was ready to make up a lie, as she continued walking, home calling.

End of Episode 49.

The longest Episode so far in this piece.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
The last update ^^^ wasn't reviewed with an open eyes, so please point out corrections and typo-error. I'll edit!

Thanks.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
The longest Episode so far in this piece.

Exactly, even also the most interesting update

Thank God you are back

You know, this young young Lads are something else sha, imagine this felicia or what you call am, wan fall person because of a boyfriend not even husband...

Uncle Salisu, your own will soon meet you sha ooo

Ah never forget say, this David no dey around fah, watin wan happen now oo, me ah dey fear ooo

Keep em coming boss
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by ibnbazz(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
I want more... Btw kudos man
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Barbienice(f): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2015
hope you are better now@ fembleez
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Barbienice(f): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2015
feed me more feed me more feed me more feed me
more feed me more feed me more feed me more feed
me more feed me more feed me more feed me more
feed me more feed me more feed me more feed me
more feed me more feed me more feed me more feed me more feed me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (37) (Reply)

Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.