Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Stop Searching Job!! Invest In Laundry Biz And Make Up To 250k A Month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Searching Job!! Invest In Laundry Biz And Make Up To 250k A Month (1297 Views)

Job Vacancy - Earn Up To 250k Per Month / Web Developers Wanted - Earn up to 250K Per Month (Apply Now) / Stop Seeking Jobs!! U Can Make 200k In A Month In Laundry Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Searching Job!! Invest In Laundry Biz And Make Up To 250k A Month by bobnell808: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Laundry business has been source of income to many people with minimum of making 200k a month! With little capital of 20k u can start up laundry biz.

For more information and Training contAct:Super-Clean Laundry and Cleaning Company 08137174370..

Stop searching Jobs create one!!!
Re: Stop Searching Job!! Invest In Laundry Biz And Make Up To 250k A Month by yemmit90: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2015
Have you done the business by yourself with 20k?

Keep deceiving yourself and no go find a better thing to do. It irritate me when I see some people making an irrational advertisement to deceive the gullible ones.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Searching Job!! Invest In Laundry Biz And Make Up To 250k A Month by talk2yommex2000(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2015
bobnell808:
Laundry business has been source of income to many people with minimum of making 200k a month! With little capital of 20k u can start up laundry biz.

For more information and Training contAct:Super-Clean Laundry and Cleaning Company 08137174370..

Stop searching Jobs create one!!!

With 20k? MINIMUM of making 200k monthly? Na so WE dumb reach? Abi una think say we mumu well well because of the unemployment issue wey dey our obodo Nigeria? Abeg, park well.

1 Like

Re: Stop Searching Job!! Invest In Laundry Biz And Make Up To 250k A Month by Henrypraise: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pple ar quick to condemn, irrespective of d fact dat d op sound like scam, 20k to make 250k is very plausible. Howeva, u must either work 4 every kobo or u use sumone to work 4 every kobo.

20k to make 250k or 300k monthly is very plausible but u must work or use oda pple to work.

@ op wat do u want dem to contact u 4? To scam pple abi? Or u wan giv dem customer.

1 Like

Re: Stop Searching Job!! Invest In Laundry Biz And Make Up To 250k A Month by uboma(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
yemmit90:
Have you done the business by yourself with 20k?

Keep deceiving yourself and no go find a better thing to do. It irritate me when I see some people making an irrational advertisement to deceive the gullible ones.

its very possible to start a laundry business with 20k or less. Though the op's claim of making 200k monthly from the business is not true. From the initial stage, one needs to do a lot of advertising to get clients to patronize you.
Re: Stop Searching Job!! Invest In Laundry Biz And Make Up To 250k A Month by talk2yommex2000(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
uboma:

its very possible to start a laundry business with 20k or less. Though the op's claim of making 200k monthly from the business is not true. From the initial stage, one needs to do a lot of advertising to get clients to patronize you.

Pls, i will lov u to explain in details how the initial 20k will b put to use to kick start d biz. What and what are d necessary things to purchase or obtain wy d 20k to start such biz. Thanks
Re: Stop Searching Job!! Invest In Laundry Biz And Make Up To 250k A Month by yemmit90: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
uboma:

How? Ok, like collecting cloth from one house to another and take it home to wash or start asking people on the street if they need his/her service. If you ask me one of the businesses that one need to start in a professional way in order to make it big,laundry is one of them.

Who the hell do you expect to patronize such person? Probably those that gave him their cloth to wash after much persuasion and give him token sum of money? I know like 3 guys doing it in my area. Despite having numerous local customers,(don't let me say the rest).

Packaging matter a lot in every business, and the said 20k or whatever is not enough to set up a moderate laundry business that would attract at least the decent middle class customers.

(1) (Reply)

Training On Car Tracking And Installations / Diamond Mills Nig. Ltd Secured Job Opportunity / Vacancy At Electronic Payplus Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.