Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Funny House Wife!! Guys What Would You Do In This Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny House Wife!! Guys What Would You Do In This Situation? (1141 Views)

'Career' Wife Or Full-time House Wife / What Would You Do In This Situation? / Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny House Wife!! Guys What Would You Do In This Situation? by yuncka: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2015
I just came across this funny pix, and I can't help but share with U guys.
As for me I will throw grenade inside that house, she must cook that food.

So guys, what will U do in this situation.?

1 Like

Re: Funny House Wife!! Guys What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2015
Lol, it reminds me of those day on space station it was fun watching the making of hunger game.
Re: Funny House Wife!! Guys What Would You Do In This Situation? by Fairgodwin(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2015
I love cooking. I wouldn't even bother her in the first place, and I wouldn't even play the game with her.

Immediately I get back and see the sign, I will just step into the kitchen and do my thing.
Life is too precious to play such risky games.

I am Otis.

Ok, na toy gun. I go play the game. #winks

1 Like

Re: Funny House Wife!! Guys What Would You Do In This Situation? by omokoladele(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2015
This is wat happens when best friends got married to each other

Everything is FUN cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Funny House Wife!! Guys What Would You Do In This Situation? by edwife(f): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Unless the man didn't have a stressful day, it could be fun;Otherwise...... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Funny House Wife!! Guys What Would You Do In This Situation? by Juzzybabe(f): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Fairgodwin:
I love cooking. I wouldn't even bother her in the first place, and I wouldn't even play the game with her.

Immediately I get back and see the sign, I will just step into the kitchen and do my thing.
Life is too precious to play such risky games.

I am Otis.

Ok, na toy gun. I go play the game. #winks

Its romance!!! Doesn't mean he/she is avoiding the kitchen,its just for fun,some of the things that keeps a home happier. Not gun and knife in the real sense as u think.
Re: Funny House Wife!! Guys What Would You Do In This Situation? by Fairgodwin(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Its romance!!! Doesn't mean he/she is avoiding the kitchen,its just for fun,some of the things that keeps a home happier. Not gun and knife in the real sense as u think.

hahahaha... my bad.

(1) (Reply)

Most Appropriate Age To Teach Them Sex Education. Facing The Challenges Ahead.th / My Story My Regret Pt2. / Same-self Marriage (sologamy): The New Marriage Perversion Trend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.