Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria (3441 Views)

Neat Registered Pathfinder 2005 Like Tokunbo @1.7M (08096577304) / Toyota Highlander 2005 Like New / Toyota Camry 2003 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by rukatech: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2009
TOYOTA COROLLA 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria

THIS CAR IS NOW IN LAGOS

[list]
[li]Year: 2005 [/li]
[li]Make:[/B] Toyota [/li]
[li][b]Model: [/B]Corolla [/li]
[li][b]VIN: [/B]2T1BR32E95C493313[/li]
[li][b]Engine: [/B]4 Cylinder, 1.8L I4 EFI / SFI[/li]
[li][b]Style/Body: [/B]Sedan 4 Doors[/li]
[/list]

[b]FEATURES AND OPTIONS:

SAFETY:
[list]
[li]   Daytime Running Lights[/li]
[li]   Power Mirrors   [/li]
[li]   Driver Air Bag [/li]
[li]   Internal Emergency Trunk Release [/li]
[li]   Passenger Air Bag [/li]
[li]   Front Wipers [/li]
[li]  Rear Window Defroster [/li]
[/list]

SEATS: Folding Rear Seat
SUSPENSION: Front and Rear Stabilizer Bars
TIRES AND WHEELS: Wheel Covers

CONVENIENCE:
[list]
[li]    power Outlet(s) [/li]
[li]    Auto On Headlights [/li]
[li]    Steering Wheel Tilt[/li]
[li]    Cup Holders [/li]
[/list]

[B]CLIMATE CONTROL:[/B]
[list]
[li] Front Air Conditioning   [/li]
[li] Rear Air Conditioning   [/li]
[/list]

[B]SOUND AND ENTERTAINMENT:[/B]
[list]
[li]    Compact Disc Player   [/li]
[li]    AM/FM Stereo  [/li]
[/list]

OVERALL APPEARANCE: Like new

PRICE: Reduced from N1.8M TO N1.7M

[B]OTHER CARS JUST ARRIVED FROM USA:[/B]
[List]
  [li] Toyota Camry 2003 see https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-222246.0.htm [/li]
[/List]

Call me at 08033135405 or send email to clean.autos@yahoo.com .

Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by smoothine: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2009
Interested in this .offer N1.35m
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by rukatech: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2009
@smoothine,

Sorry, you're not even close enough.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by smoothine: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2009
So how much is your last price ?
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by rukatech: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2009
@smoothine,

N1.75 is reasonable for this almost-new car.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by Ovamboland(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2009
I wonder why some car dealers can't be straight forward.

Is this not the same car you pushed for 2m sometime back with manual transmission?

Why did you refuse to mention the drive train of this particular one or isn't transmission a standard feature of a car worth mentioning.

Shio!!!!
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by rukatech: 3:47am On Jan 27, 2009
This is a great car waiting for you. Test drive it today!!
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by tope777(m): 4:08am On Jan 27, 2009
i will offer 1.65m for this ride, if agree holla me on 08033851287
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by rukatech: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2009
@tope777,

If you see and test the drive the car, you will be willing to offer me more than N1.7M. Call Akin at 08033135405 to schedule appointment.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by rukatech: 6:30am On Jan 28, 2009
This is your great opportunity to own a car like this.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by echelon(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2009
Post the pics of the car taken here in Nigeria.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by Busybody2(f): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2009
^^^ tyre kickers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by Busybody2(f): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2009
Ovamboland:

I wonder why some car dealers can't be straight forward.

I wonder why some Nairalanders can't be civil and courteuos undecided

Ovamboland:

Is this not the same car you pushed for 2m sometime back with manual transmission?

Is it a crime to review car prices downwards or upwards for that matter undecided If you have been following his posts that closely, how come you missed out his two posts where he asked for help with the effect of recent Naira devaluation on car prices now and in coming months? undecided

Ovamboland:

Why did you refuse to mention the drive train of this particular one or isn't transmission a standard feature of a car worth mentioning.
Shio!!!!

Gosh you people must think buyers are babies who are not yet out of their nappies undecided The car is not pre-ordered, so is the buyer that dumb enough to part with his cash, without checking whether he is getting a manual or automatic car undecided It is obviously the same car, as it is the same VIN listed, so what is wrong in politely asking for clarification

Na wah for Nigerians o, damned if you do, damned if you don't cool
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by rukatech: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2009
Yes, still available.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by igwe11(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2009
Busy_body:

Gosh you people must think buyers are babies who are not yet out of their nappies undecided The car is not pre-ordered, so is the buyer that dumb enough to part with his cash, without checking whether he is getting a manual or automatic car undecided It is obviously the same car, as it is the same VIN listed, so what is wrong in politely asking for clarification

Na wah for Nigerians o, damned if you do, damned if you don't cool

So you still went behind my back and be causing troubles here and there. You should have known that this is internet, One needs every information before risking his time and money on vehicle inspection tour. smiley
We shall know who be the man of the house angry
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by Busybody2(f): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2009
igwe 1:

So you still went behind my back and be causing troubles here and there. [b]You should have known that this is internet, One needs every information before risking his time and money on vehicle inspection tour. smiley
We shall know who be the man of the house angry[/b]

Igwe, I understand this is the internet, but ;

1) He could have asked for clarification, instead of the epistle undecided
2) He could have requested for the information by email wink
3) He could have requested for the information via a phone call tongue

I see you have been eyeing Chika98 angry I don't like to share so you are not my man until you dump her angry I am reserving and preserving myself for only you, so I expect you to do the same for me angry angry grin
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by rukatech: 1:08am On Jan 30, 2009
Yes, still available.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by rukatech: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2009
Reduced to N1.7M. This is your best chance.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by rukatech: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2009
Ready for a new owner in Nigeria.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by rukatech: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2009
Get this while it is available.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by igwe11(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2009
Busy_body:

Igwe, I understand this is the internet, but ;

1) He could have asked for clarification, instead of the epistle undecided
2) He could have requested for the information by email wink
3) He could have requested for the information via a phone call tongue

I see you have been eyeing Chika98 angry I don't like to share so you are not my man until you dump her angry I am reserving and preserving myself for only you, so I expect you to do the same for me angry angry grin
Chika98 is my cousin smiley cheesy
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by chika98: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2009
Your cousin for where? Busy body abeg hold your man oh. smiley
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by igwe11(m): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2009
chika98:

Your cousin for where? Busy body abeg hold your man oh. smiley
Chika98, cheesy cheesy oh my Gawd lipsrsealed busted. grin. You need to understand na!
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by chika98: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2009
Nothing do you but make una no include me in your runs
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by igwe11(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2009
chika98:

Nothing do you but make una no include me in your runs
I trust you na!, Ada na- eri ukwu ewu!! smiley smiley
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by chika98: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2009
Bia, gini ka ha n'ekwu maka gi na this auto section??Do you have anything to do with the allegations??
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by igwe11(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2009
chika98:

Bia, gini ka ha n'ekwu maka gi na this auto section??Do you have anything to do with the allegations??

Kedu ka oga esi buru eziokwu. Madu abuo biara kele mu na ebe mu na-alu olu,Ndi ajo obi tugharia ya ihe ozo.
Ha anoghi  aka nkeji abuo, I only took them round the complex.
But that's not my problem because my stance is clear here.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by chika98: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2009
igwe 1:

Kedu ka oga esi buru eziokwu. Madu abuo biara kele mu na ebe mu na-alu olu,Ndi ajo obi tugharia ya ihe ozo.
Ha anoghi 2 mins, I only took them round the complex.
But that's not my problem because my stance is clear here.

Ok oh
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by rukatech: 12:24am On Feb 02, 2009
THOSE INTERESTED IN THIS CAR, PLEASE IGNORE IDLE TALKS IN THIS POSTING. WE WILL FIND THEM SOMETHING BETTER TO DO. Busy_body IS OK!!
Re: Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria by rukatech: 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2009
TO ALL,

Someone has made a deposit for this car. Technically consider this car sold, unless the buyer does not complete the amount within the time agreed upon.

More cars will be shipped from US to Nigeria next month. If you are interested, place your order now.
The following cars are available in Lagos now:

2003 Toyota Camry - N1.75M
1996 Honda Accord - N725K

Call 08033135405.

(1) (Reply)

There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. / Blue Nissan Sunny Hatchback With Factory Ac - 500K / 2001 And 2006 Lexus Lx470 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.