Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

A Great Nation.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Great Nation.. (408 Views)

Looters Of A Great Nation / A Great Advice To All Nairalanders......Life Is Vanity / How Can A Great Man Like Michael Jackson? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Great Nation.. by Chukwu94: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Anytime i listen to timi dakolo's song titled great nation, i feel sad for my beloved Nigeria.
As Nigerians, we have to understand that the greatness of this nation is our collective responsibility. If we keep soiling the name of our beloved country before the world in the name of political allegiance, it is a great shame to each one of us.
The good of our beloved country should be our sole aim. Every candidate we have voted for is our person choice but the eventual leader is our collective choice. Our duty is to respect and support the eventual winner in the best way we can than resolving to violence in the name of a supporting a candidate or party. We are one Nigeria and we can't dispute that. The peace of our motherland is also peace in our respective lives.

WE ARE ALL WE HAVE..
WE WOULD DEFEND OUR LAND..
WE BELIEVE IN NIGERIA AND THE PROMISE SHE HOLDS.

God bless Nigeria..

(1) (Reply)

#gmb4sure / Eva Alordiah And Chidinma Who Is Prettier? / Policeman, Two Others Die In Lagos-ibadan Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.