Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Invest In Rice Processing Business. - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Invest In Rice Processing Business. (2102 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Rice Processing Business. by charzyh2: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Angel investor or a partner is needed in rice processing. The location is Ondo road, Akure, Ondo state. All the paper work has been done (feasibility study report and business plan). I am passionate about this project and I need a serious investor/ partner. The total amount needed to start is 14.3million naira.
The equipment needed to commence are:
Color sorter, rice processing plant, measuring and packing machine, power generator, Delivery van and aqua-boy. Please, if you are interested, send me an email: charlesteacoffee@gmail.com
Re: Invest In Rice Processing Business. by charzyh2: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
The profitability is okay. The break even can be reached within 5 months.
Re: Invest In Rice Processing Business. by Angelstartups(f): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
How much are you committing as capital from your own side?Have you secured the site for the facility?
Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng,sign up as an entrepreneur for free and follow the instructions.

Send a mail directly also to admin@angelstartups.com.ng.

We think you may require close to #20mil,with adequate contingency in view.
Re: Invest In Rice Processing Business. by charzyh2: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2015
Angelstartups:
How much are you committing as capital from your own side?Have you secured the site for the facility?
Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng,sign up as an entrepreneur for free and follow the instructions.

Send a mail directly also to admin@angelstartups.com.ng.

We think you may require close to #20mil,with adequate contingency in view.
Thank you very much for your reply. I have set up an account the website and I have sent a mail directly to the email address. Actually, the total start up capital plus contingencies is 15million naira. I will be bringing 700k to the table.
Thank you.
Re: Invest In Rice Processing Business. by Angelstartups(f): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Hello, the admin team will attend to you as soon as possible.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Rice Processing Business. by morason(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2015
I just sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Rice Processing Business. by charzyh2: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2015
morason:
I just sent you a mail.
Hi,
Did you receive the attachment?
Re: Invest In Rice Processing Business. by charzyh2: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Angelstartups:
Hello, the admin team will attend to you as soon as possible.

Regards.
Why is my proposal still pending approval?
Re: Invest In Rice Processing Business. by tafrica(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
charzyh2:
Hi, Did you receive the attachment?
Can I have the proposal sir?
Re: Invest In Rice Processing Business. by charzyh2: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
tafrica:

Can I have the proposal sir?
Why?
Re: Invest In Rice Processing Business. by venturecap: 3:40am On Sep 19, 2015
What happened to this idea?
Re: Invest In Rice Processing Business. by vosmikltd(m): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
i will like to learn more about this rice milling business.pls send me detailed info
vosmikltd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Calling On Truck(s) / Bus(es) Owners. Come, Join And Grow With Us. / Earn While Helping The Needy With A Token Of 4100 Naira / WMG Group Gives Free Tutorials On Making Money Online From Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.