Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

How Can I Reduce The Size Of Q5 Video/pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Reduce The Size Of Q5 Video/pictures (650 Views)

6 Tips To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage / How To Reduce Data Usage While Using Social Media On Your Smartphone / [video+pictures]china Introduces Hover-buses (elevated Bus) To Help Beat Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce The Size Of Q5 Video/pictures by emekaxy: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls, can someone help me, when ever I video or take picture with my BlackBerry Q5 the picture size is usually large and makes it impossible to share via email, bbm or whatsapp.

Pls I want to know how to reduce the size before taking the picture/video or an Android or BlackBerry app that can reduce the size or the file format.

Thank you
Re: How Can I Reduce The Size Of Q5 Video/pictures by cafedeluv(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
emekaxy:
Pls, can someone help me, when ever I video or take picture with my BlackBerry Q5 the picture size is usually large and makes it impossible to share via email, bbm or whatsapp.

Pls I want to know how to reduce the size before taking the picture/video or an Android or BlackBerry app that can reduce the size or the file format.

Thank you

Try The new version of Photo Studio

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Data Plan On Etisalat Nigeria / DOOGEE X5 Series, Would Release Multi-color Back Covers To Provide More Choices / Wema Mobile Banking Suite Application Not Compatible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.