Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,697 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Politicians That Stepped Out Today To Cast Their Vote (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Politicians That Stepped Out Today To Cast Their Vote (photos) (1585 Views)

Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) / 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Appreciates The Peacemakers That Stepped In On Her Marriage Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Politicians That Stepped Out Today To Cast Their Vote (photos) by sylviasilifah(f): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
The photos below show some politicians today during the accreditation and the proper voting session. Aliko Dangote, (Africa’s richest man) took out time to cast his vote and please say a prayer for the girl that was proposed to at the polling unit.

more photos here; http://www.360nobs.com/2015/03/the-politicians-that-stepped-out-today-to-cast-their-vote-photos/

Re: The Politicians That Stepped Out Today To Cast Their Vote (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Good for them. Abeg make today do pass make pesin here word..
Re: The Politicians That Stepped Out Today To Cast Their Vote (photos) by Activity77(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Gud 4 democracy

Dts hw it is done
Re: The Politicians That Stepped Out Today To Cast Their Vote (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
happy married life in advance babe

@Dangote....sir pls I was told u are my distanced uncle...lol
Re: The Politicians That Stepped Out Today To Cast Their Vote (photos) by isan(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
They must vote they not bigger than nigeria

#onemanonevote
Re: The Politicians That Stepped Out Today To Cast Their Vote (photos) by sylviasilifah(f): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
heheheheheh
brooklyn49:
happy married life in advance babe

@Dangote....sir pls I was told u are my distanced uncle...lol
Re: The Politicians That Stepped Out Today To Cast Their Vote (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
sylviasilifah:
heheheheheh
I give u five star!!! u are wow @ur dp
Re: The Politicians That Stepped Out Today To Cast Their Vote (photos) by sylviasilifah(f): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
*black girl blushing* thanks darl.
brooklyn49:
I give u five star!!! u are wow @ur dp
Re: The Politicians That Stepped Out Today To Cast Their Vote (photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 30, 2015
sylviasilifah:
*black girl blushing* thanks darl.
hehehe
uwc babe

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays / Fr? Is He Gay? / Lolz..Check out These Types Of Slaps!! Which Have You Received [screen shot ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.