Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Obama Warns Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Obama Warns Muslims (2836 Views)

Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG / If Allah Warns Us Against Satan, Then Why Doesn't He Destroy Him? / Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Obama Warns Muslims by earTHMama: 1:37am On Jan 22, 2009
To the Muslim world, we seek a new way forward, based on mutual interest and mutual respect. To those leaders around the globe who seek to sow conflict, or blame their society's ills on the West — know that your people will judge you on what you can build, not what you destroy.

As a muslim, what did you decipher from Obama's warning to you guys?. Don't you guys think he wants to deal with islam because no American president has issued that kind of warning?. I warned you guys to vote for Sarah Palin, didn't I?
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by Epi: 3:08am On Jan 22, 2009

To the Muslim world, we seek a new way forward, based on mutual interest and mutual respect. To those leaders around the globe who seek to sow conflict, or blame their society's ills on the West — know that your people will judge you on what you can build, not what you destroy
The highlighted speak volume.  he is looking for[b] a fresh start [/b] to move forward with Muslim LEADERS

And remember this "On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord

But wait there is more " For we know that our patchwork heritage is a strength, not a weakness. We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and non-believers. We are shaped by every language and culture, drawn from every end of this Earth; and because we have tasted the bitter swill of civil war and segregation, and emerged from that dark chapter stronger and more united, we cannot help but believe that the old hatreds shall someday pass; that the lines of tribe shall soon dissolve; that as the world grows smaller, our common humanity shall reveal itself; and that America must play its role in ushering in a new era of peace.

I love this one too " To those who cling to power through corruption and deceit and the silencing of dissent, know that you are on the wrong side of history; but that we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist.

But the greatest of all  is " To the people of poor nations, we pledge to work alongside you to make your farms flourish and let clean waters flow; to nourish starved bodies and feed hungry minds. And to those nations like ours that enjoy relative plenty, we say we can no longer afford indifference to suffering outside our borders; nor can we consume the world's resources without regard to effect. For the world has changed, and we must change with it."

Oops, I couldn't end without posting this " We remain a young nation, but in the words of scripture, the time has come to set aside childish things[color=#990000][/color]

One love
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by osisi2(f): 3:15am On Jan 22, 2009
I hope they heed the warning or else  . grin
They'd better produced Osama bin Laden before the count of 10 if not Pakistan will have kweshions to answer.
Let the name Hussein not fool them.
My man ain't joking
terrorists and all who habour them will not be spared.
make una begin now begin ask una violent brethren to start behaving quick quick
From Sudan to Gombe
They will not be spared.
Sunnis and shias can slaughter each other from Mecca to Medina
That na their problem but when they cross over to innocent non Muslims,it's on.
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by earTHMama: 4:41am On Jan 22, 2009
I hope they heed the warning or else . Grin

Will they listen?
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by Sapphic: 5:32am On Jan 22, 2009
**osisi:

They'd better produced Osama bin Laden before the count of 10 if not Pakistan will have kweshions to answer.
My man ain't joking
From Sudan to Gombe
They will not be spared.

Una too like to dey think say miracle go happen since black man don enter white house. I do not personally think that there would be much difference on the terrorism from if a confrontational stance is adopted. See how far it took the Bush man. undecided
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by Jarus(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2009
We are ready for him!!! angry angry angry
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by Lagosboy: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2009
Obama should warn himself from confrotational approach but reconicatory approach based on mutual respect like he said. His policy of carrot and stick with Iran would never work as 30 yrs of sanctions have not affected Iran at all. Iran is a regional power and US has to respect that whether they like it or not.
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2009
Jarus:

We are ready for him!!! angry angry angry

you ready with your suicide belt? grin
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by earTHMama: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2009
you ready with your suicide belt?
Roflmao
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2009
**osisi:

My man ain't joking
From Sudan to Gombe
They will not be spared.

yawn - it's been on for the past seven years -

keep salivating over obama - but realize he's not a fanatic like you.

george bush has showed all of us what happens when a born again Christian is the most powerful man in the world - iraq, Guantanamo, financial melt down, new Orleans, grin . if there were more born agains running the west, y'all would have crumbled long ago grin

don't start deceiving your self that obama is a manic fanatic like you - all that praying on national tv is just politics for for the likes of you grin not that it matters, you're too far gone

abeg put your money where your mouth is and take his cue - buy an electric car- or biofuel - don't put any money in the muslim's pockets.

epi:

The highlighted speak volume.  he is looking for[b] a fresh start [/b] to move forward with Muslim LEADERS

And remember this "On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord

But wait there is more " For we know that our patchwork heritage is a strength, not a weakness. We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and non-believers. We are shaped by every language and culture, drawn from every end of this Earth; and because we have tasted the bitter swill of civil war and segregation, and emerged from that dark chapter stronger and more united, we cannot help but believe that the old hatreds shall someday pass; that the lines of tribe shall soon dissolve; that as the world grows smaller, our common humanity shall reveal itself; and that America must play its role in ushering in a new era of peace.

I love this one too " To those who cling to power through corruption and deceit and the silencing of dissent, know that you are on the wrong side of history; but that we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist.

don't mind the psychotic bigots - they think all reasonable people are cast in their image

btw, you can also ask him to check in on your brethen in congo grin
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by mukina2: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2009
oyb:

yawn - it's been  on for the past seven years -

george bush has showed all of us what happens when a born again Christian is the most powerful man in the world - iraq, Guantanamo, financial melt down, new Orleans,  grin . if there were more born agains running the west, y'all would have crumbled long ago grin

don't start deceiving your self that obama is a manic fanatic like you - all that praying on national tv is just politics for for the likes of you  grin not that it matters, you're too far gone

abeg put your money where your mouth is and take his cue - buy an electric car- or biofuel - don't put any money in the muslim's pockets.

don't mind the psychotic bigots - they think all reasonable people are cast in their image

btw, you can also ask him to check in on your brethen in congo  grin

well said . .you got it soo well grin grin
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by earTHMama: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2009
george bush has showed all of us what happens when a born again Christian is the most powerful man in the world - iraq, Guantanamo, financial melt down, new Orleans, Grin . if there were more born agains running the west, y'all would have crumbled long ago Grin

don't start deceiving your self that obama is a manic fanatic like you - all that praying on national tv is just politics for for the likes of you Grin not that it matters, you're too far gone

How is christianity related to the crumbling economy?. And please tell me one strong economy in the muslim world? undecided undecided
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2009
slow thinker - america came to the current impasse under the capable hand of a born again grin
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by earTHMama: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2009
slow thinker - america came to the current impasse under the capable hand of a born again
For the last time, tell me one economy in the muslim world that is hale and hearty?
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2009
cheesy grin grin grin

the one selling oil to y'all

or perhaps the one where so many of osisi's kinsmen run to to buy cheap computer electronics to ell to us at hefty markups

btw - south american countries are the closest thing we have to 'christian ' economies

check out brazil(or is it Argentina's) legions of street children - maybe better referred to as almajiris - must be what happens when you decide to do like they wanted to do in anambra or was it enugu last year( say no to condoms as they are against God's law grin)
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by 4Play(m): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2009
oyb:

cheesy grin grin grin

Look at this slowpoke. He is now associating himself with the Gulf Arabs, when you mention their state sanctioned pedophilia, lack of democracy and strict Islam, these fools will tell you they're not practising proper Islam.

btw - south american countries are the closest thing we have to 'christian ' economies

check out brazil(or is it Argentina's) legions of street children - maybe better referred to as almajiris - must be what happens when you decide to do like they wanted to do in anambra or was it enugu last year( say no to condoms as they are against God's law

Look at a putrid Nigerian Muslim mocking Brazilian/Argentinian street kids. Are the street kids in the North Jews? Instead of running to South America, which is miles better than most Muslim nations, why not compare and contrast your own domestic environment. Dumb Mohamedan.
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2009
4 Play:

Look at this slowpoke. He is now associating himself with the Gulf Arabs, when you mention their state sanctioned pedophilia, lack of democracy and strict Islam, these fools will tell you they're not practising proper Islam.

Look at a putrid Nigerian Muslim mocking Brazilian/Argentinian street kids. Are the street kids in the North Jews? Instead of running to South America, which is miles better than most Muslim nations, why not compare and contrast your own domestic environment. Dumb Mohamedan.

my my my e dey pain you so - maybe the Argentineans should take a page from your kinsmen's book rather than breed street kids, put them on the market grin

pele, smelly, stinking eastern christian - maybe we should compare and contrast your domestic environment - land of bakassi boy sociopaths, professional kidnappers giving Mexicans a run for their money, and dual religious practices of Christianity and osu - look in your backyard - crazetian twerp!
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by 4Play(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2009
oyb:

my my my e dey pain you so - maybe the Argentineans should take a page from your kinsmen's book rather than breed street kids, put them on the market grin

pele, smelly, stinking eastern christian - maybe we should compare and contrast your domestic environment - land of bakassi boy sociopaths, professional kidnappers giving Mexicans a run for their money, and dual religious practices of Christianity and osu - look in your backyard - crazetian twerp!

Look at this slowpoke, you think Yorubaland is better than Argentina? Are you that ignorant? I suppose I shouldn't expect knowledge from a Mohamedan.

At least we don't have in our midst, bastards from polygamous families running amock in the streets because they follow a pedophile of a prophet.
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2009
4 Play:

Look at this slowpoke, you think Yorubaland is better than Argentina? Are you that ignorant? I suppose I shouldn't expect knowledge from a Mohamedan.

At least we don't have in our midst, bastards from polygamous families running amock in the streets because they follow a pedophile of a prophet. 

how can you have bastards running amok when you put them non the market?  grin grin grin grin

who knows how many nna bros kids are saying dada nd mum to  non biological parents

see what to expect from a crazetian -

who says you don't have bastards running amok? where did all those murdering bakassi vigilantes spring from or the armed robbers they were fighting  grin or perhaps they aren't bastards you people just don't know how to raise kids - i mean - look at you  grin

they say it takes a whole village to raise a child - but when the whole village is off 'hustling' and the are left to run wild. . . .
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by 4Play(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2009
oyb:

how can you have bastards running amok when you put them non the market? grin grin grin grin

At least you agree you are from a society littered with bastards. When your prophet was humping 9 year olds, he wasn't setting a good example,was he?

who knows how many nna bros kids are saying dada nd mum to non biological parents

My guy, how many of your own relatives are even monogamous? It's easier to trace lineage if you have monogamy than if you follow Mohamed's example.

who says you don't have bastards running amok? where did all those murdering bakassi vigilantes spring from or the armed robbers they were fighting Grin or perhaps they aren't bastards you people just don't know how to raise kids - i mean - look at you Grin

Where do the Muslim rioters come from? It is the putrid society you worship where girls are married off in their early teens. I'm sure you don't even have a straight forward family tree, with all the polygamy, nobody is sure who is the father of who. Stupid Mohamedan.
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by earTHMama: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2009
my my my e dey pain you so - maybe the Argentineans should take a page from your kinsmen's book rather than breed street kids, put them on the market Grin
What are you yapping about?. You think argentinians breed more than muslim Nigerians? Olabowales father alone had 40 kids and would've done more if he was alive, you can't beat that. Many muslims here are agitating for polygamy and you know what that means.

What has igbos and other easterners got to do with Obama and his warning to mohammedians?. It's like you are envying igbos and If I were them i'll be watching my back because I don't know how they came into this conversation. It's closet mohemmadian tribalists like you that wait for any opportunity to pounce on igbos with your dagger. I am sorry to tell you that your fellow brothers have turned against yorubas too and the massacre will never end until they annihilate the only group of people that are actually productive in Nigeria. I didn't know you have this sort of hatred embedded in you and it's a pity it's coming from a southerner.
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2009
olodo - go and google argentina - they once had death squads to handle the 'street children problem

where do you nairalands greatest tribalist (aboki this aboki that) get off on calling me a tribalist

better ask your friend why he started on yorubas - maybe you should turn on him, ythes scion of nigeria's 'master race' grin

of course you're too bloody slow to see that - abeg go back and lie on your back in the sexuality threads and stop polluting this place. tongue
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by osisi2(f): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2009
oyb:

yawn - it's been on for the past seven years -

george bush has showed all of us what happens when a born again Christian is the most powerful man in the world - iraq, Guantanamo, financial melt down, new Orleans, grin . if there were more born agains running the west, y'all would have crumbled long ago grin

don't start deceiving your self that obama is a manic fanatic like you - all that praying on national tv is just politics for for the likes of you grin not that it matters, you're too far gone

btw, you can also ask him to check in on your brethen in congo grin

You see why I said every Muslim is a terrosist until proven otherwise?
I'm addressing terrorists and  you are ruffled
na wa for una
e remain for you to strap up the big one and blow your brains out
allahu arched bar!
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by earTHMama: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2009
olodo - go and google argentina - they once had death squads to handle the 'street children problem

where do you nairalands greatest tribalist (aboki this aboki that) get off on calling me a tribalist

better ask your friend why he started on yorubas - maybe you should turn on him, ythes scion of nigeria's 'master race' Grin

of course you're too bloody slow to see that - abeg go back and lie on your back in the sexuality threads and stop polluting this place.

He started on yorubas because you struck him first. Read the bold comments below and it came before his'.
For the records, the condom and anambra issue was a false story. We discussed it here on nairaland when the rebuttal came out. I still don't see the relationship betwen igbos, their business and the havoc you mohemmedians cause in Nigeria. I bet you will not complain because your religious brothers are not killing muslim yorubas. Christian yorubas can go to hell. So much for love your brother as you love yourself. Ooops, I forgot that verse can only be found in the bible.

or perhaps the one where so many of osisi's kinsmen run to to buy cheap computer electronics to ell to us at hefty markups

check out brazil(or is it Argentina's) legions of street children - maybe better referred to as almajiris - must be what happens when you decide to do like they wanted to do in anambra or was it enugu last year( say no to condoms as they are against God's law Grin)

I don't think that if you add the total number of urchins in argentina, they are up to half of the total number of almajiris and alayes(mostly from yoruba muslim families) in Nigeria. Get real, please.
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2009
4 Play:

At least you agree you are from a society littered with bastards. When your prophet was humping 9 year olds, he wasn't setting a good example,was he?

My guy, how many of your own relatives are even monogamous? It's easier to trace lineage if you have monogamy than if you follow Mohamed's example.

Where do the Muslim rioters come from? It is the putrid society you worship where girls are married off in their early teens. I'm sure you don't even have a straight forward family tree, with all the polygamy, nobody is sure who is the father of who. Stupid Mohamedan.

heheh when all else fails, 4play can be relied on to fall on his old fail safe - Aisha

wonder about 4plays putrid society where christianity is only on the surface - abeg get yo ass back to your  okija shrine - wonder how many osus are hiding in plain sight in your own family tree - those fake drugs you are so fond of marketing have turned your brain  grin

stupid crazetian  grin

wonder where the people that burnt anambra came from  grin maybe you went to organize abokis to do your dirty work
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by 4Play(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2009
oyb:

Stupid Mohamedan. You mutilate reality like you guys mutilate female genitals. Is Argentina worse than Yorubaland by any socio-economic measure?

By any measure, the Argies are better than most Muslims. The Gulf Arab states you cling to are not symptomatic of the average Muslim nation. Most Muslims live in places like Indonesia, Egypt and Pakistan. Compare and contrast the average Muslim nation with the average non-Muslim nation.Idiot.

better ask your friend why he started on yorubas - maybe you should turn on him, ythes scion of nigeria's 'master   race'   Grin of course you're too bloody slow to see that - abeg go back and lie on your back in the sexuality threads and stop polluting this place.

Please, if it's cutting off your daughter's clitoris, I suggest you go and do that. Or maybe you should busy yourself looking for a 9 year old to hump like your prophet (the uswa hasana - execllent model of conduct)
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2009
**osisi:

You see why I said every Muslim is a terrosist until proven otherwise?
I'm addressing terrorists and  you are ruffled
na wa for una
e remain for you to strap up the big one and blow your brains out
allahu arched bar!

no be you - a reply to your typical hatred of muslims is akin to terrorism

jaysusislawd!
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by 4Play(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2009
oyb:

heheh when all else fails, 4play can be relied on to fall on his old fail safe - Aisha

wonder about 4plays putrid society where christianity is only on the surface - abeg get yo ass back to your  okija shrine - wonder how many osus are hiding in plain sight in your own family tree - those fake drugs you are so fond of marketing have turned your brain  grin

stupid crazetian  ;Dwonder where the people that burnt anambra came from  grin maybe you went to organize abokis to do your dirty work

Isn't your prophet the Uswa Hasana? He shouldn't have one malfeasance in his life. My friend, go and feed your litany of polygamous babies before talking about other societies, putrid Mohamedan.

Your fellow Mohamedans are slitting throats and you are busy crying for Argentina.
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by osisi2(f): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2009
oyb:

erm
have you seen this pice of news?

United States Secret Service, US Drug Enforcement Administration(DEA), United States Marshals Service, the US. Postal Inspection Service and the office of the New York State Governor, David Paterson named some of those wanted as Adebowale Shekoni (40), Abiodun Bakare (37), Rilwan Ayatonde Soetan (50), Kenneth Eromosele Abulu (36), Olselcita Folayan (41), Musiliu Balogun (40) and Mutiat Titilola Olubi (51).The others are: Ahiata Folashade Price (46), Monsuratu Omoniyi Griggs (43), Ayodele Soyan (51), Ahuama Benjamin Okey (50), Basiratu Mojisola Bakare-Giles (47), Adegboyega Olukunle Odedina (36), Alex Ahmed Ero (51) and 46-year-old Seye Richard Osinoiki, who is wanted for the rape of the expectant mother.

Can you pick out the Yoruba and Muslim names there
Ode!
Keep defending terrorists and parotting the same old tale when even the FBI just calls your criminals Nigerians and we Nigerians know who they are
Are there more criminals in Igboland that those in your neighborhood?
Think again.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-138739.0.html
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2009
4 Play:

Stupid Mohamedan. You mutilate reality like you guys mutilate female genitals. Is Argentina worse than Yorubaland by any socio-economic measure?

By any measure, the Argies are better than most Muslims. The Gulf Arab states you cling to are not symptomatic of the average Muslim nation. Most Muslims live in places like Indonesia, Egypt and Pakistan. Compare and contrast the average Muslim nation with the average non-Muslim nation.Idiot.

Please, if it's cutting off your daughter's clitoris, I suggest you go and do that. Or maybe you should busy yourself looking for a 9 year old to hump like your prophet (the uswa hasana - execllent model of conduct)

look at this fool - oya bring hadith that advocates female circumcison -

wonder who your model of conduct is, considering the fact that he 'died' without yoking himself to a woman - no wonder you people are so confused about sex etal.
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by 4Play(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2009
oyb:

no be you - a reply to your typical hatred of muslims is akin to terrorism

jaysusislawd!

How many times do you hear of mobs shouting ''Jesus is Lord'' while slitting throats like your fellow Mohamedans with their Allahu Akbar.

As long as you stick to decapitating clitorises, nothing to fear.
Re: Obama Warns Muslims by osisi2(f): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2009
oyb:

look at this fool - oya bring hadith that advocates female circumcison -

wonder who your model of conduct is, considering the fact that he 'died' without yoking himself to a woman - no wonder you people are so confused about sex etal.

This thread is about Obama appealing to those who insist on blowing themselves up in the name of allah.
As long as you're bent on defending them,you are just one of them

(1) (2) (3)

A Short But Powerful Dua / Ways To Maintain The Good Habits You Picked During Ramadan: / Ruling On Doing Righteous Deeds With The Aim Of Worldly Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.