Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Am I Right Or Wrong? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am I Right Or Wrong? (681 Views)

Am I Handsome **hot pics** / Am I Beautiful? (pic) / Am I Ugly??????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Right Or Wrong? by ruffrider(f): 2:41am On Jan 22, 2009
Why do men and women cheat on their mates. Why get married if you still want to have fun and date other women. I feel that if you are not happy in the marriage, then leave or stay there and try somethings to spice up the marriage. Maybe a store that sells sexual toys and item. maybe a get away to a nice hotel with a hot tub and wine and nice meal and hot sex. And we can't forget counsoling. Now I will cheat on my boyfriend, if I still had one, but my husband hell to the no. that is a vow we took before the almighty. If I cheat on those vows he might punish me so that I can;t take it. [b][/b]women why cheat on your spouse, the man will not respect you anyway, all he will do is sex you and send you on your merry way to your husband, and men. that is a different story,because the women want the man to leave his wife,but 9 times of 10 he will not.

am I right or wrong
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Sissy3(f): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2009
u r both wrong and right, some of the things u said are very easier said than done. talk is really cheap when reality hits

anywaxs while i'm not into ppl mind to know their various reasons i believe lack of self control is a huge part.
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by temi4rea(f): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2009
@ poster
U are just Between.

Men are naturally cheats,its in thier nature,

It right sometyms we knw wht we wnt b4 starting anything.

(1) (Reply)

Any Girl From Benin City In Da House. / Female Frinds Wanted / Nairaland Gurls R D Best: Paulpayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.