Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Why Most Of African Men In A Rush For Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Most Of African Men In A Rush For Marry (1018 Views)

Cougar Dating In Nigeria(olderwomen Interested In Dating Younger Men In Nigeria) / Ladies And Gentle Men In Abuja Drop Your Bb Pin Or Cell No For Hook Up / Meeting Nigerian Men In Houston Tx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Of African Men In A Rush For Marry by ruffrider(f): 3:56am On Jan 22, 2009
I have notice that alot of guy in Africa wants to marry. Why? YOu have to drag the men down the alter in the US. I haven't met anyone yet to make me stop what i'm doing to walk down the carpet. TELL ME WHY DO YOU ALL LIKE TO MARRY BEFORE THE AGE OF 35 ALEAST?
Re: Why Most Of African Men In A Rush For Marry by Sissy3(f): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2009
while reasons varies, from my understanding it is cox some wants to grow old with their children so the earlier the better.

some cox the pressure from parents especially when they are the only child and or son so the parents wants them to marry early

so that they can see their grandchildren. and some cox they have the money to marry and have found ms right so why wait
Re: Why Most Of African Men In A Rush For Marry by Eteri: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2009
@ sissy

i totally agree with u, cheesy
Re: Why Most Of African Men In A Rush For Marry by erico2k2(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2009
well poster, I agree with sissy, but come to think of it, you dont wanna be too Old when you do decide to get married, trust me, emerging ladies these days love the youg guys more irrespective of howmuch the have cos they are becomming more self sustaining.
Re: Why Most Of African Men In A Rush For Marry by Magz(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2009
I don't know about the rest of the world's cultures, but most people in America are Stupid with a capital "S",

Maybe that is why.

And it isn't just the guys, but the ladies too are slow to even consider marriage. People couple up, have kids and live together for years and years and never marry. I'm not really wit that though, When I find the right one for me, I will commit to and marry her.

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Seeking A Serious Guy / Hot Gay Guy Here / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.