Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

#comicbanter - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #comicbanter (3032 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #comicbanter by sage1000: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
kraftykc:

Dr Fate I think you mean. I remember that dude.

Anyway, if its purely DC I say Prof Ivo's Amazo, The Atom and Martian Manhunter.

Superman is too underwhelming for this match up, there are too many options. Jean Grey, Prof Xavier, Doc Strange would all one-shot him. Rogue would even stand him sef.

What?? Rogue would stand up to him? in what universe. Read OP's superman description again, she would last even less than teen titans. The psychics you mention would only be able one-shot him is if they get the drop on him which is doubtful since this is a bloodlusted superman who will go for the kill first.

the recent Amazo had a really weak showing as superbreath was enough to beat him. The Atom is a good choice but can't do it alone. Martian Manhunter, i'm not really sure of his limits in the New 52.
Re: #comicbanter by kraftykc(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2015
sage1000:

What?? Rogue would stand up to him? in what universe. Read OP's superman description again, she would last even less than teen titans. The psychics you mention would only be able one-shot him is if they get the drop on him which is doubtful since this is a bloodlusted superman who will go for the kill first.

the recent Amazo had a really weak showing as superbreath was enough to beat him. The Atom is a good choice but can't do it alone. Martian Manhunter, i'm not really sure of his limits in the New 52.

Well its a team isn't it? One on one, Supes is near a celestial being but he has lots of openings. Any skilled team has a chance at him.

1 Like

Re: #comicbanter by TheFury: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
http://whatculture.com/comics/11-heroic-comic-book-characters-powerful-superman.php/2

Guys check this out. These guys could put Superman down. With the exception of one or two maybe.
Re: #comicbanter by Blackeard(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Some of you guys don't get it. A fully powered Superman would be one so charged with the yellow sun, he'll almost pass for his prime self. Most of this guys can't stand superman in his normal self talkless of when he doesn't have a conscience. And did I see someone mention Raven? Really? I doubt any psychic could match supes with his speed.
Re: #comicbanter by moneyallowed(m): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
Raven doesn't even have to be physically present to fight. Like Strange she can astral project. I'm quite sure she won't turn up to face supes in person
Re: #comicbanter by sage1000: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
moneyallowed:
Raven doesn't even have to be physically present to fight. Like Strange she can astral project. I'm quite sure she won't turn up to face supes in person

That makes a very good case for raven. She can hole up in her dad's dimension or somewhere similar where supes can't reach and astra project to defeat him.

Psychics and Magicians can beat superman as he has no defense against them. All they need is to be able to get the drop on him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zeeworld: Monday Update On Silver Lining Episode 144 - 146 / Best Comedy Show / Spider-man No Way Home 2021. (official Trailer Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.