Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. (3941 Views)

Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread / How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. by Pavore9: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2015
l want to know how l can transfer some money from my Paypal account to my skrill account. l am in Kenya and Paypal allows account holders here to withdraw. l wanted to withdraw last week through a local exchanger who was even offering a low rate of an equivalent of N190 to a dollar, l called them and the guy who picked the call said l did not sound Kenyan, l told him am Nigerian and he replied that since am Nigerian they cannot transact with me. l told him my Paypal account was opened and verified in Kenya but he didn't bulge and he was so unlucky that l had 20 mins free airtime from Airtel Kenya and l wasted it on lambasting him, e no gather mind to cut the phone on me.

l then recalled an article where another Kenyan said Skrill was better in terms of exchange rate no middle-man was needed as Skrill sends the money directly to my mobile money account (which is my Kenyan phone number) then l go to the ground floor of my apartment where there is a money shop to cash it at a rate of an equivalent of N215 to a dollar which is far better than Paypal's. l have opened a Skrill account and l am comfortable with their rates.

l told this experience so that no one should bother telling me to call them, l just want an idea of transferring from Paypal to Skrill at the cheapest possible rate.
Re: How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. by arbitrage: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Is the Skrill cheaper for you therefore if it was at N215 whereas PayPal was N190? I thought it was the other way round in comparison. By the way, I know you can withdraw your Moneybookers (Skrill) directly into bank account, so why or how to mobile money exchange account? Is it faster? For those who want in Nigeria, I can buy, sell or exchange your PayPal and Skrill betwixt the two.
Re: How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. by Pavore9: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
arbitrage:
Is the Skrill cheaper for you therefore if it was at N215 whereas PayPal was N190? I thought it was the other way round in comparison. By the way, I know you can withdraw your Moneybookers (Skrill) directly into bank account, so why or how to mobile money exchange account? Is it faster? For those who want in Nigeria, I can buy, sell or exchange your PayPal and Skrill betwixt the two.

l am selling not buying. The skrill has a better exchange rate to the kenyan shilling as l get 88 shillings for a dollar as against the 76-78 shillings local exchangers are giving for the dollar. Kenyans are so deep into mobile money which is tied to their phone numbers, Mpesa, Airtel money are the two most popular mobile money services in Kenya, that is why it is a joke here that you have no excuse not to pay your debt as money is tied to your phone number. l prefer withdrawing skrill into my mobile phone, so l can forward it to a fellow Nigerian here in Kenya who would pay the Naira equivalent in my specified bank in Nigeria, that is how lgbo businessmen here beat the bank transfer charges.

With my Airtel Money account tied to my Airtel Kenya line and was issued an airtel money visa card which l can use it to transact with when l am in Nigeria at ATMs and P.O.S.

Kenyans receives their Western Union transfers straight into their phones, only to go and cash it at any of the many numerous shops within one's neighbourhood without going near a bank.

http://ir.westernunion.com/News/Press-Releases/Press-Release-Details/2011/Mobile-Money-Transfers-to-M-PESA-Subscribers-in-Kenya-Now-Available-from-Western-Union-Locations-in-45-Countries-Territories/default.aspx

Re: How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. by blym4real: 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
arbitrage:
I sent you a mail but you aren't replying.
Re: How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. by hisenjos: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2015
Let us help you exchange your paypal funds at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894

blym4real:

I sent you a mail but you aren't replying.
Re: How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. by TopHand: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pavore9:
l want to know how l can transfer some money from my Paypal account to my skrill account. l am in Kenya and Paypal allows account holders here to withdraw. l wanted to withdraw last week through a local exchanger who was even offering a low rate of an equivalent of N190 to a dollar, l called them and the guy who picked the call said l did not sound Kenyan, l told him am Nigerian and he replied that since am Nigerian they cannot transact with me. l told him my Paypal account was opened and verified in Kenya but he didn't bulge and he was so unlucky that l had 20 mins free airtime from Airtel Kenya and l wasted it on lambasting him, e no gather mind to cut the phone on me.

l then recalled an article where another Kenyan said Skrill was better in terms of exchange rate no middle-man was needed as Skrill sends the money directly to my mobile money account (which is my Kenyan phone number) then l go to the ground floor of my apartment where there is a money shop to cash it at a rate of an equivalent of N215 to a dollar which is far better than Paypal's. l have opened a Skrill account and l am comfortable with their rates.

l told this experience so that no one should bother telling me to call them, l just want an idea of transferring from Paypal to Skrill at the cheapest possible rate.
My friend go and open an account with skpe bank or any international recognised bank, then log on to your paypal account and transfer the funds into the account, paypal will charge your it is either 2%% or 2. something percent, make sure that you take that into consideration when calculating how much you are going to transfer from yur paypal acc, also paypal conversion is non neigotiable so whatever they peg the naria to dollar is the rate which you will get, use internet explorer browser when logging into paypal any other browser will give u problems
Re: How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. by Pavore9: 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
TopHand:

My friend go and open an account with skpe bank or any international recognised bank, then log on to your paypal account and transfer the funds into the account, paypal will charge your it is either 2%% or 2. something percent, make sure that you take that into consideration when calculating how much you are going to transfer from yur paypal acc, also paypal conversion is non neigotiable so whatever they peg the naria to dollar is the rate which you will get, use internet explorer browser when logging into paypal any other browser will give u problems

l am not presently in Nigeria. l have forgotten the issue because l have made up my mind to be receiving my subsequent payment through skrill and the money l have in my paypal would be for purchases. Thanks for the contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Training For Nylon Making / Okomu Oil, Dangote Cement Shares Depreciate At NSE / Capital To Start Charcoal Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.