Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! (1882 Views)

Niyi Okuboyejo’s Menswear Line Brings Ancient Nigerian Art Into Modern American / Kaftcitra:the Perfect Dress That Brings Out The Woman In You / Emma Nyra Brings The Heat In Miami In Sexy Cut Out Kamokini Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by lolaxavier(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2015
She has begged you to marry but you refused. Now she brings you this one from the village by force...What will you do?

Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by ggrin(f): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2015
She be like farano lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by lolaxavier(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2015
ggrin:
She be like farano lipsrsealed

Ahn ahn...hmmmm...i no talk anything ooo...
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by Arsenella007(f): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Ojuju calabar
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by delishpot: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2015
Lol. But that girl look too sophisticated to rub that kain make up jor , look her hair and dress, e nor be like who no da mo. Photoshop!

But if my mama carry this kain babe come, I go leave house for them. grin
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by isan(m): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2015
grin she tried too much to impress
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by Enegod(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2015
undecided
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by valmunich(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2015
She's pretty cool
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by evjblizee: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
No matter how beautiful the girl/woman is that marrage will soffered setback,they will forever remain total strangers. Well if it was possible for my late mom to be alive today she won't have even think of it cuz she know that she will never hear or see me again.may her soul R.I.P
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by lolaxavier(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
evjblizee:
No matter how beautiful the girl/woman is that marrage will soffered setback,they will forever remain total strangers. Well if it was possible for my late mom to be alive today she won't have even think of it cuz she know that she will never hear or see me again.may her soul R.I.P

Eh yah sorryy
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by lolaxavier(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
valmunich:
She's pretty cool

Pre kini?
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by ggrin(f): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
lolaxavier:

Ahn ahn...hmmmm...i no talk anything ooo...
lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by mirexxx(f): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
her foundation no be Mary Kay ooo grin
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by lolaxavier(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
mirexxx:
her foundation no be Mary Kay ooo grin

funny you...
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 30, 2015
That's a big girl there. Probably rubbing that make up just for fun and got snapped. When you see a village girl you will know. Not this one.
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by lolaxavier(m): 6:46am On Mar 30, 2015
dovelike:
That's a big girl there. Probably rubbing that make up just for fun and got snapped. When you see a village girl you will know. Not this one.

Big girl my arrssee.
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2015
lolaxavier:

Big girl my arrssee.
I don't expect you to understand. You're not a girl, definitely not a big one. tongue
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by Mprex(f): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
lmao!

marriage by fire by thunder
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by fejioguma(f): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lol
holy crap
Re: When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! by lolaxavier(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
dovelike:

I don't expect you to understand. You're not a girl, definitely not a big one. tongue

Hmmmm...i know you are trying to convince me with your lie...but anyway kontinu...

(1) (Reply)

New Herbal Shampoo And Conditioner For Your Hair. / Call Skochbeadz For Your Tastefully Finished Beads And Accessories. / New Arrival Joggers Deal At 1300 Naira Each Wholesales Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.