Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Difficulties In Connecting To Yahoo Messenger And Icq Messenger. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Difficulties In Connecting To Yahoo Messenger And Icq Messenger. (617 Views)

@@@ Experts In Development Of Courier Site, KLM and Sport Site Needed???. / First Bank Bvn Linker webpage Not Connecting To Mysql Datebase / LOL Screenshot Of Old Yahoo Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficulties In Connecting To Yahoo Messenger And Icq Messenger. by naijaspeak(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
I am having difficulties in connecting to yahoo messenger and icq messenger both on a laptop and on a smartphone ( blackberry )

What is the problem? Is Nigeria user blacklisted from yahoo messenger and icq messenger.

My yahoo email id and password is correct and so that of the icq messenger.

Anyone with useful tips on how one can login in into yahoo messenger and icq messenger in Nigeria.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Swapitng.com::swap, Barter And Trade Services With Other People / Help Needed To Move Documents From An Expired Domain To A New One Hosted By Host / I Will Create A Video Download Site For Just 2k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.