Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays (7967 Views)

BLACK PEPPER Aka Iyere(yoruba) And Uziza Seeds(igbo) NEEDED In Large Quantity... / We Can Supply You.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Chartey(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
UPDATE: The ones we have in stock now are 110 ml i.e 5 times bigger than the former ones.

USE OF PEPPER SPRAYS
For self-defense against robbers, kidnappers, rapists etc.

WHO CAN USE
1. Male and female
2. Anybody who works at night or in lonely places
3. Anybody who lives alone or in lonely areas
4. Anybody who moves at night or through unsafe neighbourhoods
5. Anybody who moves with valuable items like smart phones, tablets, laptops, jewelry etc.
6. Anybody who cares about his/her personal safety.

HOW TO USE
You press just like any spray eg perfume, air freshener etc.
You make sure it's in the direction of the wind if it's a windy day so that it won't come towards you instead.
You spray towards the attacker from 3 metres away.

HOW IT WORKS
It causes temporary (up to 30 minutes) blindness, choking, coughing and nausea in your attacker. This gives you enough time to walk away and even call people to come and catch the person if you wish.

HOW TO BUY
Just WhatsApp or call Supply You Nigeria on 07039384709

Price:
110 ml (big size)

MOQ is 5pcs (1pc for Lagos Customers)

1 pc - N3000 (Auto payment via Paystack)
5 pcs - N15,000
10 pcs - N25,000
20 pcs - N45,000
50 pcs - N105,000
100 pcs - N200,000
> 100 pcs - Negotiable

All payments secured by Paystack.

DELIVERY

FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE

Thank you for patronising us.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Chartey(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
'defense pepper spray' grin

1 Like

Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Gboliwe: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Chartey:
USE OF PEPPER SPRAYS
For self-defense against robbers, kidnappers, rapists etc.
WHO CAN USE
1. Male and female
2. Anybody who works at night or in lonely places
3. Anybody who lives alone or in lonely areas
4. Anybody who moves at night or through unsafe neighbourhoods
5. Anybody who moves with valuable items like smart phones, tablets, laptops, jewelry etc.
6. Anybody who cares about his/her personal safety.
HOW TO USE
You press just like any spray eg perfume, air freshener etc.
You make sure it's in the direction of the wind if it's a windy day so that it won't come towards you instead.
You spray towards the attacker from 3 metres away.
HOW IT WORKS
It causes temporary (up to 30 minutes) blindness, choking, coughing and nausea in your attacker. This gives you enough time to walk away and even call people to come and catch the person if you wish.
DESIGNS
1. THE KEY HOLDER DESIGN:
You can use as your key holder. This fits men better.
2. THE LIPSTICK DESIGN:
You can put it in your purse disguised as a lipstick. This fits ladies better.
HOW TO BUY
Just call Supply You Nigeria on 08129298649 or 07039384709
Price: N1000 minus delivery.
Free delivery for 10 pieces and above.

No picture?
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Chazzyboy: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tandullceblog:
'defense pepper spray' grin
for u
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Chartey(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gboliwe:

No picture?
Included now.
Thank you very much.
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Gboliwe: 6:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Chartey:
Included now.
Thank you very much.
Looks convenient. Where's your location?
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Chartey(m): 7:30am On Mar 30, 2015
Gboliwe:
Looks convenient. Where's your location?
Zaria, Kaduna State.
However, IBL Logistics (well-known on Nairaland) sends nationwide from Lagos for us.
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Gboliwe: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Chartey:
Zaria, Kaduna State.
However, IBL Logistics (well-known on Nairaland) sends nationwide from Lagos for us.

Ok. Noted.
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Chartey(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sorry people. I just came back from a ban for posting an advert in the wrong section.
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by ndcide(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
What's the price range / price. I want to buy one.
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by ndcide(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
What's the expiration date
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Chartey(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
ndcide:

What's the expiration date
The price is above. Shelf life is 3 years please.
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Blanc8(m): 6:47am On Aug 07, 2015
The very funny thing about this pepper spray you can't test it...to know how effective it is
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Chartey(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2015
Blanc8:
The very funny thing about this pepper spray you can't test it...to know how effective it is
That's true.
It's even discouraged.
A customer decided to test it in his class and he had the whole class choking and coughing.
Efficacy is guaranteed.
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Shininstar30(f): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
I need one, am in abuja
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Chartey(m): 5:32am On Aug 08, 2015
Shininstar30:
I need one, am in abuja
Where in Abuja? Please call 07039384709 or 08129298649.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by chino4(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
where can I get it in Abuja too.08033589393.
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Chartey(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
chino4:
where can I get it in Abuja too.08033589393.
Will be sent to you sir. Please call any of the numbers above.
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by alakara(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Bros this ur pepper spray naa good business xpecially this time when cases of rape is on the increase. U got to make brisk business.

1 Like

Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by handyteddy: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Fantastic Product

Just make sure you use at you own discretion!

Not all situations requires pepperspray but your senses

If you pepperspray an aggressive dude !

You'll only anger him more to do what he never intended

#WiseUp

And like a said. Fantastic product, having one on your key holder wouldn't harm you, just incase.!
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Chartey(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
handyteddy:
Fantastic Product

Just make sure you use at you own discretion!

Not all situations requires pepperspray but your senses

If you pepperspray an aggressive dude !

You'll only anger him more to do what he never intended

#WiseUp

And like a said. Fantastic product, having one on your key holder wouldn't harm you, just incase.!

Good advice.
When you spray an aggressor, he/she cannot even see you let alone harm you. All he/she will be concerned with is regaining sight asap.
Good advice nevertheless.

1 Like

Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by nikaShow(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2015
This looks good. Ibadan is up for it! If you are in ibadan, check my signature for the number to call for it!
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by eleko1: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2015
How persin go spray it if those underworld peep Attack U with cutlass/gun undecided?Nah to do Tuale jare and go jejely sad
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Chartey(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
eleko1:
How persin go spray it if those underworld peep Attack U with cutlass/gun undecided?Nah to do Tuale jare and go jejely sad
If na cutlass, dem no need near you before you spray. The person go drop cutlass cover face by force.
If na gun, hmm apply sense o.
But it's rare for phone/laptop snatchers and rapists to have guns

1 Like

Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by MeekMeshack(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2015
Nice product.... All the girls here for NL go be James bond girl soon with his spray
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by ruby360: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Nice product for women
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Chartey(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
MeekMeshack:
Nice product.... All the girls here for NL go be James bond girl soon with his spray
Thank you.
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Chartey(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
ruby360:
Nice product for women
Thank you.
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by Chartey(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2015
Thanks for the patronage.
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by nikaShow(m): 5:16am On Sep 01, 2015
So this pepperspray was 'mistakenly' sprayed in a room where I was, the 'sprayee' and I knew what it was: the others didn't.
See coughing grin and tears!
It wasn't sprayed into anyone's face directly. Come see as people dey get interest/ask questions the moment they saw the can of spray.
Re: Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays by duality(m): 12:14am On Sep 03, 2015
nikaShow:
So this pepperspray was 'mistakenly' sprayed in a room where I was, the 'sprayee' and I knew what it was: the others didn't.
See coughing grin and tears!
It wasn't sprayed into anyone's face directly. Come see as people dey get interest/ask questions the moment they saw the can of spray.

what was the product I learnt some are better than other. I mean fake. Was it Police Magnum? was told that one is more powerful and reliable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Table Tennis Board (ping-pong Table) For Sale / Play Baba Ijebu Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.