Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

How Can I Recover Video Files Stored On My Bold 5 Internal Memory. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Recover Video Files Stored On My Bold 5 Internal Memory. (374 Views)

Chinese Invent Clone Of Iphone 7 - 4gb RAM, 258gb Internal Memory, Android M. / How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) / Please, How Can I Connect My Bold 5 Hotspot To My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Recover Video Files Stored On My Bold 5 Internal Memory. by Dottune(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Good evening Nairalanders, please I have a serious problem. Today I got tired of my phone hanging too much, so I decided to wipe the phone not knowing that all my video files would be deleted.
Last week me and my group in school, were given a group work in a course to do "Community Counseling" and in the presentation we would do, we would need to present video evidence, so they decided to use my phone to record it, my memory card got full so I decided to use internal storage, in which the larger percentage of the Counseling video was recorded on it and we would soon need the videos for presentation.

Please I don't know if anyone can help me with any way I can use to recover the videos, I didn't do any back up. Thank you as I await your response(s).

(1) (Reply)

Egbami / How To Disable The Ability For Anyone To Direct-message You On Twitter / Battery Consumtion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.