Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Automatically Post Your Blog Posts To All Your Facebook Group At Once - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Automatically Post Your Blog Posts To All Your Facebook Group At Once (1014 Views)

"Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) / Wow!!! Get Free Blog Posts To Pull Traffic To Your Website & Blog / POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Automatically Post Your Blog Posts To All Your Facebook Group At Once by freakyphp: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Facebook Marketing has never been easy.
Targeting the right audience,
posting to all the groups you joined
and so much more dependencies if
your campaign will succeed.

This PHP script i'm trying to sell tries to handle
some of these issues, providing an
all-in-one posting solution for your
Facebook Marketing.

Features :
1. You can automatically post any topic on your blog to all the facebook groups that you joined.. Imagine if you 've joined around 800 groups

2. You can select how many groups you wanna post to at once ... 250 groups at once is recommended

3. You can set a customized hashtag to keep track of all your shared links

4. The url will be automatically shortened to avoid fb banning your link

5. Its written in PHP and can work in any server that support execution of PHP scripts

6. Its of two types , the one that automatically share your blog posts[WORDPRESS and BLOGGER] to all your groups OR the one that you'll just input the url,title,captions and image manually..

7. And lots more

Requirements:
1. A web host supporting
PHP [if you don't have ,i can host it for you on my server at a very cheap price monthly]

i 2. You must have created a facebook App

Price : N5,000

Contact me on (+234)7063945876 or mail me at agbenigabanji[at]gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Automatically Post Your Blog Posts To All Your Facebook Group At Once by freakyphp: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Complete An Order Online / Get The Following For Almost FREE As A Nairalander Webmaster / Hustler!! / A New But Powerful Social Network Website Have Emerged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.