Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Love Some Times Is Always Hard To Get The Right Partner - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Love Some Times Is Always Hard To Get The Right Partner (439 Views)

Why Is It Just To Hard To Get Hook Up On Social Media Even Till Now / This What Happen When A Girl Forming Hard To Get Got Trapped(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Some Times Is Always Hard To Get The Right Partner by Abdullahi1392: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Am OLA am 23years/Love some times is always hard to find cry I love her so much just it hard for her to believe.. it not that am disable am well ok am handsome and we'll financed..she is so beautiful and she is a nutty girl I guess cause she is too beautiful and endowed with asset. We met 2013 and I started as a good friend we do call each other..and I noticed she was dating a guy that was a bad boy the guy can't offer her any thing than to bang her and free her cause I no him..But she never Got my attention..after noticing she can never love me I decide to delete her number and stop thinking of her..i deleted her number she did not call me I did not call her after 2 years we met this year and she was shocked that am now different more handsome and money cash I asked her for her number she gave me again embarassed I called her and started the. Conversion we had ended 2013 she still told me she is not even interested.. I love her so much I have almost close to 80 of her pixs on my laptop I look it her pixs at night b4 I sleep..there is girl hotter than her tripping for me but I don't need them she is nutty and nasty but she as good mind and I love her.and am well ok I have a person car! Am well ok she don't even like me Pls help me yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is she doing me like this I love her Pls advice me on what to do cause I need her no girl ever make me feel so much in love
Re: Love Some Times Is Always Hard To Get The Right Partner by bvegas2020: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Need help in dating? Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to find the match for you.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Relationship / Nairalanders In Asaba / Platonic Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.