Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,257 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! (38055 Views)

How Kenyans Made Nigeria The Buttocks Of A Joke (Photo) / 7 Nigerians Who Were Pioneers In Their Area / 15 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Nigerian(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by Mcowubaba: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
What Of Seun sad

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lol. Those girls fine sha natural beauty black and white picture
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by imbless: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ok
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by 1stola: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Isnothing:
Can a grow up girl like this still be
15 years old? I doubt [ CHECKOUT
PICTURES]

http:///2015/04/can-a-grow-up-girl-like-this-still-be-15-years-old-i-doubt-checkout-pictures/

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/04/IMG_20150418_124112-182x300.jpg[/img]
"Grow up girl"
Jesuu!!! Gbagaun grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by LordCenturion(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Great

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by kombats: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
5. Rosalind Balogun

She was a first Miss Nigeria to participate in the Miss World contest in 1967. There were four contestants from Africa: Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania and Uganda.
Can pls point out d Nigeria among then because we already know d Ghana(The very Dark one). I respect Ghana oooo even 4 black and white they blackness still stand out
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by Taireblaze(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
what as wole soyinka done to help Nigeria grow?he shouldn't be on that list

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by Womanitarian(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Taireblaze:
what as wole soyinka done to help Nigeria grow?he shouldn't be on that list
Illiterate grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by Taireblaze(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Womanitarian:
Illiterate grin
lol...plz enlighten me on what he has done Mr.Literate

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by Feranmicharles(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
shocked see those bikinicious girls ;5
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
3. Emmanuel Arinze Ifeajuna

He was a Nigerian army major and high jumper. He became the first person from Africa to win a gold medal at an international sports event. He won the 1954 British Empire and Commonwealth Games. His winning mark and personal best of 6 ft 8 inches (2.03 m) was a games record and a British Empire record at the time. Emmanuel was an Igbo from Onitsha. Apart from sport achievements, he was also was a science graduate University College of Ibadan and became involved in politics, later joining the military.

And sadly killed in 1966 coup.
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by 36STATES: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
I will give you only 1/10 for this list. Where is Chioma Ajunwa. First and only Nigerians individual Olympic medalist. Where is Nigeria's first female pilot, Chinyere Kalu. Where is Chinue Achebe, the best and highest selling Nigerian/African author. Where is Richard Ihetu, alias Dick Tiger? The first African to become undisputed world middleweight boxing champ twice. I am disappointed you could forget all these people while listing photographers and football couches as achievers.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by Skoopy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by arsetalkshere: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
36STATES:
I will give you only 1/10 for this list. Where is Chioma Ajunwa. First and only Nigerians individual Olympic medalist. Where is Nigeria's first female pilot, Chinyere Kalu. Where is Chinue Achebe, the best and highest selling Nigerian/African author. Where is Richard Ihetu, alias Dick Tiger? The first African to become undisputed world middleweight boxing champ twice. I am disappointed you could forget all these people while listing photographers and football couches as achievers.
Obviously only igboss should make the list abi?

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by aariwa(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
3. Emmanuel Arinze Ifeajuna

He was a Nigerian army major and high jumper. He became the first person from Africa to win a gold medal at an international sports event. He won the 1954 British Empire and Commonwealth Games. His winning mark and personal best of 6 ft 8 inches (2.03 m) was a games record and a British Empire record at the time. Emmanuel was an Igbo from Onitsha. Apart from sport achievements, he was also was a science graduate University College of Ibadan and became involved in politics, later joining the military.
He is Augusta Maduegbuna(NTA news)'s maternal uncle.
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by seunmsg(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
And why is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa not on the list? He was the first and only prime minister Nigeria ever had. He wielded the real powers and not the ceremonial president that you recognised above.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
i don't see any of them as heroes. the real story about their lives would tell you why.
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by dwayni: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Lol...see their small yansh....

Those good ol' days of silicone-free figures...grin grin

Is there any model with pfat arss?
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by BlackOnassis(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
kombats:

Can pls point out d Nigeria among then because we already know d Ghana(The very Dark one). I respect Ghana oooo even 4 black and white they blackness still stand out

grin grin grin lol. this dude said we already know the Ghanaian. let d Ghana boyz catch u. u go smell ur nyash.

the Ghanaian chick is hot though. dat smooth dark skin glistens when they sweat.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by BlackOnassis(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
seunmsg:
And why is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa not on the list? He was the first and only prime minister Nigeria ever had. He wielded the real powers and not the ceremonial president that you recognised above.

Yeah. He was known as the Black Rock. ATB was also called The Golden Voice of Africa. When he spoke, the audience couldn't help but applaud..
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by BlackOnassis(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
teeowl:
i don't see any of them as heroes. the real story about their lives would tell you why.

Good luck finding a perfect human being sad

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by ireneidiva(f): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
aariwa:
He is Augusta Maduegbuna(NTA news)'s maternal uncle.
And so?
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by BraniacX(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Lol...see their small yansh....

Those good ol' days of silicone-free figures...grin grin

Na peeps great grand mama be those oh! shocked
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by afuye(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
See English, I wonder if you passed through school or school passed through you. I know you well. You are a university graduate yet you complain there is no Job. Lalasticalala pls do some thing about this moniker, he is taking up space unnecessarily
ELTON123:
How i take de make fp dis days...E be like say na jazz
This land

Is not
.4 sell
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by modskiller(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Brb
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by modskiller(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
@Onila OP, may I see those boobs now? angry
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
5. Rosalind Balogun

She was a first Miss Nigeria to participate in the Miss World contest in 1967. There were four contestants from Africa: Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania and Uganda.
Why they all have small boobs? Unlike today's jumbo sizes.
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by vislabraye(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hakeem Olajuwon
Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by Toybreezy: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
7. Nnamdi Azikiwe

Chief Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe was the first President of Nigeria from 1963 to 1966, holding the presidency throughout the Nigerian First Republic. This man was one of the fundamentalists of modern Nigerian nationalism.

HE LOOKS LIKE JIMI AGBAJE... THERE'S A STRIKLING RESEMBLANCE ABI IS IT MY EYES
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
kombats:

It's not easy to mistake a Yoruba as a Ghanaian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Bans Foreign Models & Voice-Over Artists In Advertisements / Ask A Muslim/somali / Emir Dantoro Suspends Officials For Allowing Fulani Herdsmen Enter Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.