Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

One Of EBSU Most Beautiful Celebrates Birthday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Of EBSU Most Beautiful Celebrates Birthday (2073 Views)

Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) / EBSU Senate President Dies In An Auto Crash (Graphic Photos) / ASUU, EBSU Chapter Begins Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of EBSU Most Beautiful Celebrates Birthday by Drmaverick: 7:32am On Mar 30, 2015
Birthdays are like our personal Christmas. There's so much love ,fun and enjoyment and it's specially for just you alone,but what makes it worthwhile are the friends and family we spend that day with.She's a Computer science undergraduate in Ebonyi State University and she goes by the nickname Princess Jununu
More Pics : http://targetdex..com/2015/03/happy-birthday-princess-jununu.html

Re: One Of EBSU Most Beautiful Celebrates Birthday by Richhard(m): 7:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Op u have a poor taste!

1 Like

Re: One Of EBSU Most Beautiful Celebrates Birthday by DuchessLily(f): 7:36am On Mar 30, 2015
HBD

1 Like

Re: One Of EBSU Most Beautiful Celebrates Birthday by Drmaverick: 7:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Richhard:
Op u have a poor taste!
If this is me having poor taste>.... i wanna be wretched!!

1 Like

Re: One Of EBSU Most Beautiful Celebrates Birthday by Richhard(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Drmaverick:

If this is me having poor taste>.... i wanna be wretched!!

no need to "be",cos u "are" already/
Re: One Of EBSU Most Beautiful Celebrates Birthday by HoseaAudu(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2015
Drmaverick:
Birthdays are like our personal Christmas. There's so much love ,fun and enjoyment and it's specially for just you alone,but what makes it worthwhile are the friends and family we spend that day with.She's a Computer science undergraduate in Ebonyi State University and she goes by the nickname Princess Jununu
More Pics : http://targetdex..com/2015/03/happy-birthday-princess-jununu.html

If this is one of the the most Beautiful girl in EBSU is a sch filled with ugly babes.

But I completely agree with one of the posters that said you don't have taste. I served in Ebonyi and I know this babe does not stand a chance when 1000 pretty babes are arranged in EBSU

(1) (Reply)

(details) UNIABUJA DECIDES: The Banner For The Student Union Government Election / FUTA Senate Building Is On Fire! / Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.