Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

How to stop menstrual cramp/pain in 1 hour with naturehero's energy bracelet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How to stop menstrual cramp/pain in 1 hour with naturehero's energy bracelet (2189 Views)

8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. / Stop Your Phone esmog From Cooking Your Brain With Naturehero Chipendant / Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to stop menstrual cramp/pain in 1 hour with naturehero's energy bracelet by ngoremeka: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2015
I came in contact with the NATUREHERO's bracelet last year when my sister was having painful menstruation which will make her to stay at home for almost a week ,occassional fatigue and if she falls sick,it can take her three day to start see improvement in her health even after visiting the hospital. so I gave her the energy bracelet to wear the night she intend going to the hospital but to my suprise she came the following day dressed up as if she was not sick the previous night also telling us that she want to work. Two month later she called to tell me that my occasional fatigue which we spent a lot of money on is gone,when reading she graps every thing easily and most of all, her menstration came easily without pain the following month she called again and opened up that she only sees her menstruation ONCE IN 3 or 4 MONNTH but, Since she started using naturehero' energy bracelet she now sees her menstruation every month without pain thanks to naturehero's energy bracelet .Also my mum had a dislocation in her wrist which gave her a lot of pain for months but after using the bracelet it reduce the pain within TWO DAYS Of wearing it. you can even watch the video with title stop that MENSTRUAL PAIN IN ONE HOUR USING THE NATUREHERO"S BRACELET AND SUPPLEMENTit on youtube at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGhC3zTVEs4

BENEFITS OF THE BRACELET
*promote un-clumping of cells
*has the ability to destroy to destroy virus and bacteria
*increases energy
*helps to protect dna from damage.
*help to fight cancer cells
*enhance immune and endocrine systems.
*strengthensa the body's bio-field
*increases focus and concentration
*enhances cellular. Nutrition and detoxification.

YOU CAN TRY THE ENERGY BRACELET TO PROVE ME WRONG OR RIGHT 08036875271

1 Share

Re: How to stop menstrual cramp/pain in 1 hour with naturehero's energy bracelet by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2015
hmm any bad effects?
Re: How to stop menstrual cramp/pain in 1 hour with naturehero's energy bracelet by ngoremeka: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2015
No side effect from the long use of the bracelet because I wear mine all the time because it contain natural precious stone like tourmaline stone which some sportmen wear to boost their energy,far infrared,magnet,germanium,negative ion in small quantity that your body can absorbed and you can wear it while sleeping so it is natural and worn on the wrist. You can do your own research about this stones and how it work on the internet. Thank you.
Re: How to stop menstrual cramp/pain in 1 hour with naturehero's energy bracelet by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
I believe u cos there is this shop i buy bracelets from on Ali express and was told to take the one with magnet because it would aid my health.
i bought it for a friend and he says alot now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to stop menstrual cramp/pain in 1 hour with naturehero's energy bracelet by ngoremeka: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank you very much,I thought I was the only one using the energy bracelet expecially naturehero's bracelet again thank you.do you know that wearing the bracelet and using naturehero's garlic supplement could help in solving high blood pressure an that is why I place my number 08036875271 for everybody to call and get one for themselve to prove me wrong
Re: How to stop menstrual cramp/pain in 1 hour with naturehero's energy bracelet by ngoremeka: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2015
I gave it to someone who was having menstrual pain and after one hour of wearing it the pain stoped isn't it amazing

(1) (Reply)

The Rage Of Local Sexual Enhancers… / Experts Find NINE Different Breast Shapes. What Shape Are Your Boobs? / Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup - Butt And Hips Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.