Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Problem! Problem!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Problem! Problem!! (1202 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem! Problem!! by Itsflame: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Hello everyone, need your opinion on this. I have a friend who live with her friend in a bedsitter apartment. Later her friend brought in her cousin(male 20 year old) who is still in school to stay for a while until he get accommodation. Now the story has changed, he is staying for real and my friend is not feeling comfortable about it. Is it right? Suggestions please...
Re: Problem! Problem!! by Itsflame: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2015
This is very annoying and it has become a culture on this forum. It's easier to view than comment or is it a sign that nowadays we have more dummies than actual human beings in here.
Re: Problem! Problem!! by Messilistic: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2015
You came in here with a situation hoping people will help. Yet ur being uneccessarily rude. Not everyone passing by has a solution to ur problem. If u would only have a little patience, those with the "right" answers will respond.
Be nice next time

9 Likes

Re: Problem! Problem!! by yomi007k(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Op did ur friend complain dt he has a problem wit that?
Unless d person is u,I dnt see how ds shud bother u.
For d sake of humanity let's ask Ifa...

...Ifa asks wat ur friends job is n wats d other female friends job? Well, dere r 2 ways:
1) Ur friend can move out, if uncomfy.
2) She can maintain her own space. Make her own food n down her own things- d guy's responsibility is not her concern except d guy makes himself very useful to them.
Re: Problem! Problem!! by pickabeau1: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Messilistic:
You came in here with a situation hoping people will help. Yet ur being uneccessarily rude. Not everyone passing by has a solution to ur problem. If u would only have a little patience, those with the "right" answers will respond.
Be nice next time

Good response

See the caustic post from someone seeking help

#passing by

5 Likes

Re: Problem! Problem!! by Fkforyou(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Itsflame:
This is very annoying and it has become a culture on this forum. It's easier to view than comment or is it a sign that nowadays we have more dummies than actual human beings in here.
You are very stupid....are you paying anyone here to advice you.?

13 Likes

Re: Problem! Problem!! by breadplanets(f): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
Was actually beginning to wonder if some people were paid for the advice they give. undecided

1 Like

Re: Problem! Problem!! by hurricaneindia(f): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
breadplanets:
Was actually beginning to wonder if some people were paid for the advice they give. undecided
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Problem! Problem!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Pls what's a bedsitter apartment? Pls advise me accordingly.
Re: Problem! Problem!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
is your friend paying rent too? moving another person into the apartment who's now staying for free wasn't part of the agreement. ur friend should talk to the landlord

Itsflame:
Hello everyone, need your opinion on this. I have a friend who live with her friend in a bedsitter apartment. Later her friend brought in her cousin(male 20 year old) who is still in school to stay for a while until he get accommodation. Now the story has changed, he is staying for real and my friend is not feeling comfortable about it. Is it right? Suggestions please...
Re: Problem! Problem!! by SAMBARRY: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Funny op and funnier posts grin grin grin

Oya op give me 50 million naira to advice you wink
Re: Problem! Problem!! by Wendy80(f): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
It's wrong. Des a saying that 'the one who is being backed shouldn't back anoda person'
They should talk and appeal to the friend.

Beside OP patience is a Virtue.
Re: Problem! Problem!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
If your friend is a co-owner that contributed financially to the apartment's rent, then it is wrong and can/should oppose or stop the cousin's continous stay. But if she is also squatting, she has no say, she should turn a blind eye, manage and possibly look for another accomodation as they might be subtly telling her to leave.
Re: Problem! Problem!! by mutter(f): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
I think your friend should start looking for something else. Someone that does that will do even more in the future. Shaing appartment can only work out if each person respects the privacy and rights of the other.
In this case the other person has greatly abused the situation and there is more to come.
Remember allot of things can irritate you when you share, like leaving everything lying around.
It is difficult to move out and costs money but worth it at the end of the day.

(1) (Reply)

Why Would Inlaws Insist That Wife Resign For Their Son? / When A Bundle Of Joy Became A Burden / RE: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart.... Is A Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.