Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Lmao!! Check Out This Photo Of Pregnant Tiwa Savage That Is Breaking The Interne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lmao!! Check Out This Photo Of Pregnant Tiwa Savage That Is Breaking The Interne (6156 Views)

Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors / Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking / Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao!! Check Out This Photo Of Pregnant Tiwa Savage That Is Breaking The Interne by satinosdiary: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Holy Mary!! Social Media was Uproar yesterday when this photoshop baby bump picture of went viral.. Some twitter fans believe it’s a naked Tiwa Savage showing off her growing baby bump while others believe it’s a photoshopped image of Kelly Rowland.

Check out some very outrageous comments; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/lmao-check-out-this-naked-photo-of.html

Re: Lmao!! Check Out This Photo Of Pregnant Tiwa Savage That Is Breaking The Interne by missbehave247(m): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Am I the only one not seeing it
Re: Lmao!! Check Out This Photo Of Pregnant Tiwa Savage That Is Breaking The Interne by IykeChukz(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2015
When I was watching the video yesterday, I couldn't set my eyes of it.

Was I really looking for something strange or real?

Modified, very romantic I must confess.
Re: Lmao!! Check Out This Photo Of Pregnant Tiwa Savage That Is Breaking The Interne by naturally: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
Good for a pregnant woman
Re: Lmao!! Check Out This Photo Of Pregnant Tiwa Savage That Is Breaking The Interne by simdam500(m): 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Old video
Re: Lmao!! Check Out This Photo Of Pregnant Tiwa Savage That Is Breaking The Interne by hatux: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Every picture is now breaking the internet... Anyways, check out my girlfriend picture that broke the internet also....

Re: Lmao!! Check Out This Photo Of Pregnant Tiwa Savage That Is Breaking The Interne by olorunthobby(f): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
and this old shiii made front page ??
smh
Re: Lmao!! Check Out This Photo Of Pregnant Tiwa Savage That Is Breaking The Interne by Sugahylz(f): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Indeed it broke the "T" in your interne-T angry

1 Like

Re: Lmao!! Check Out This Photo Of Pregnant Tiwa Savage That Is Breaking The Interne by lycann(m): 12:44am On Mar 31, 2015
hatux:
Every picture is now breaking the internet... Anyways, check out my girlfriend picture that broke the internet also....
she is an internet broker lol
Re: Lmao!! Check Out This Photo Of Pregnant Tiwa Savage That Is Breaking The Interne by Airforce1(m): 12:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Naija Beyonce grin
Re: Lmao!! Check Out This Photo Of Pregnant Tiwa Savage That Is Breaking The Interne by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 31, 2015
Your internet must be some silly dial up connection from 1998 for that tiny pic to have broken it.... grin

1 Like

Re: Lmao!! Check Out This Photo Of Pregnant Tiwa Savage That Is Breaking The Interne by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 31, 2015
olorunthobby:
and this old shiii made front page ??
smh

See UKWU! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

BBA Winner Dilish Go Braless In Traditional Himba Culture Wear / Singer Teni Visits Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels At His Residence / Download Video: African Actress Sextape In The Office Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.