Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel (465 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel by chipikokonma: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hi people, please i need your advice i intend to travel to the uk in june although when iwas putting in my visa application my intended date of travel was march, but i had things to attend to so i rescheduled the date and had to cancel the hotel reservations i used in applying. Meanwhile my sister just started her masters program in the uk and will accomodate me upon my arrival in june. I hope i wont run into problems after stating initially that i had no family and friends or do i just rebook to be on the safe side and if i do does it have to be the same hotel i used when applying for my visa? Pls help thanks
Re: Travel by worry359(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
chipikokonma:
Hi people, please i need your advice i intend to travel to the uk in june although when iwas putting in my visa application my intended date of travel was march, but i had things to attend to so i rescheduled the date and had to cancel the hotel reservations i used in applying. Meanwhile my sister just started her masters program in the uk and will accomodate me upon my arrival in june. I hope i wont run into problems after stating initially that i had no family and friends or do i just rebook to be on the safe side and if i do does it have to be the same hotel i used when applying for my visa? Pls help thanks
The accomodation that your sister has would need to be suitable
Simplest would be to book a hotel it does not need to be the same one.
If you mention your sister you shoud explain that she has just gone there.
If you mention your sister then your ties to return home will need to be even stronger.

(1) (Reply)

Bus Falls Off Bridge, Killing 10 South Koreans / Valentino Pumps Attire The Company / CNN Rates Portharcourt International Airport Worst In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.