Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Gareth Bale Outshines Messi,ronaldo,to Become World Best - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gareth Bale Outshines Messi,ronaldo,to Become World Best (1262 Views)

Messi:ronaldo Is Great But Beating Him Doesn't Motivate Me / Unbelievable! Messi/ronaldo Not Football Highest Earners / Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gareth Bale Outshines Messi,ronaldo,to Become World Best by Jeez2(f): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gareth Bale of Real Madrid is the fastest player in the World when running with the ball, reaching a speed of 36.9 km per hour, and he is followed by the 22-year old Damm, capable of reaching 35.25 km per hour with the ball at his feet.

Gareth has surprised everyone by coming out to top the list of the ten fastest footballers in possession of the ball, ahead of Super stars like Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi;

In fact you have to go down the list as far as number five to find Ronaldo, while the seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth positions are occupied by Messi, Wayne Rooney, Franck Ribéry and Sergio Ramos, respectively.

see the list of the top ten world's fastest players here : http://www.jizuluvssports..com

1 Like

Re: Gareth Bale Outshines Messi,ronaldo,to Become World Best by deife(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jeez2, he is my brother from another mother. He really deserves it.
Re: Gareth Bale Outshines Messi,ronaldo,to Become World Best by Baddestguyp(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
very old list. robben is the fastest right now. messi is either 4th or 5th can't remember but he passed one other player and ronaldo. but bale is before messi
Re: Gareth Bale Outshines Messi,ronaldo,to Become World Best by Jeez2(f): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
of course he does
deife:
Jeez2, he is my brother from another mother. He really deserves it.
Re: Gareth Bale Outshines Messi,ronaldo,to Become World Best by Jeez2(f): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
Baddestguyp:
very old list. robben is the fastest right now. messi is either 4th or 5th can't remember but he passed one other player and ronaldo. but bale is before messi
ok can you help me with this current list or a source to it,tnks
Re: Gareth Bale Outshines Messi,ronaldo,to Become World Best by seankay(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Who is Damm? Never heard of him
Re: Gareth Bale Outshines Messi,ronaldo,to Become World Best by Krasid(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Baddestguyp:
This is a new list.I saw it today.
Re: Gareth Bale Outshines Messi,ronaldo,to Become World Best by Baddestguyp(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Krasid:
This is a new list.I saw it today.
robben broke a record at world cup against spain. he got 37km/h. only about 7km less than us a in bolt. messi overtook ronaldo at beginning of season against elche. even marca.com made an article about messi's speed record. I don't know if bale recently got 36km/h but robben is still the world's fastest player

*modified* I'm got a new info through google that robben didn't reach the 37km/h mark but it was so much a rumour that it even got on FIFA's site. not confirmed tho
Re: Gareth Bale Outshines Messi,ronaldo,to Become World Best by Baddestguyp(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
marca seems confused

article A : However, what the Argentine (messi) lacks in application,
he makes up for in raw speed. No one in the
'Azulgranas' ranks has run faster than Messi this
term. The forward laid down a marker in the
opening league fixture of the season, against
Elche, scampering across the turf at 34.47 km per
hour,
a mark neither he nor anyone else has been
able to better.
http://www.marca.com/en/2014/12/23/en/football/barcelona/1419324865.html

article B : Lionel Messi: 32.5 km/h.
http://www.marca.com/en/2015/03/28/en/football/international_football/1427575198.html
Re: Gareth Bale Outshines Messi,ronaldo,to Become World Best by Krasid(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2015
This is the list of fastest players 'with the ball at their feet'

Re: Gareth Bale Outshines Messi,ronaldo,to Become World Best by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 31, 2015
This list basically means nothing considering its strangeness. Having people like Antonio Valencia and Aaron Lennon at 3 amd 4 respectively, two wingers I consider to be utterly garbage when it comes to end product. Of wat use is running fast with the ball when there is no result? Having Ramos at No.10 makes it all d more laughable..bt hey its statistics so we can all have a good laugh together abt it.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ahmed Musa Divorces Wife / topic deleted / Chelsea Boss Antonio Conte Unaware Of David Luiz Transfer Speculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.