Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) (53166 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Flaunts Massive Hips In A Lovely Red Gown (photo) / Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
I see u omotola's gal

**bak on channels TV to**
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by adekayo1234(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
was this written in German cos I honestly can't comprehend d last sentence.....

In other news, congrats to our new president mallam Buhari
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by BlackGirlsCode: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

She's not Yoruba. undecided

Her mother is Yoruba and she's Edo.

Happy birthday to her though. undecided

While you're smoking premium weed, remember that sharing is caring.
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
look alike
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by opsynea2j(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
She's ripe for marriage. Her dad shd tame her no more !!! Happy birthday better-pikin !
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by obiobigbo1: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
good but please try and come up with something relating to presidential result.........RIGHT THING/TIME
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by majalisa(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
manuelpepper:
na which guy dey fvck her?
wetin concern u?
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lakayanah:
Hope when you are handed your trophy Hiv certificate you will be cool.
lol im indestructable
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by brianperpetual(f): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Happy added year cutty pie... Bt kinda look older dan ur mum, omo sexy
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

While you're smoking premium weed, remember that sharing is caring.
Yeah! When you are done with sharing yours.

Research about Captain Ekeinde and come back with his state of origin. Yeye dey smell!
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by boszzz: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
nt that pretty...jes makeup...uncanny resemblance tho!
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by Orikinla(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wow!
She has her mother's eyes.
Same age when I met her mother on location in 1996 when we were in the same cast for "Cover Up" with Regina Askia and others.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by BlackGirlsCode: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

Yeah! When you are done with sharing yours.

Research about Captain Ekeinde and come back with his state of origin. Yeye dey smell!

Even if her dad is from Edo, she's still Yoruba. Don't impose your culture on my culture. Child belongs to both parents.
I wonder how you plan to erase Omosexy's prominent gene from her child, olodo.
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by Solowande(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Holla911:
She looks much like her mom but has her dad's jaw..fine pikin wink
who u want make she resemble, dia neighbour?
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by Bowaley17(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
And so? What's my concern with that,when the fate of Nigeria is been decided as i type? GMB all the way...
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by fejikudz(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
lucrownt:
Thank you Mrs Omotola(my mother-in-law) for training this promising angel for me. I would be in your homie in a couple of years with my Lamborghini.. Meanwhile,
Sai ....(you know the rest)
lol
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by fejikudz(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
AnonymX:
If money is the root of all evil, then let me be Lucifer.
OMG grin
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by Lawalemi(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
She has such grown up daughter and she's acting sissy. Let her leave swag for her kids
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by uchemummy(f): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
HBD Pretty
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Na election things dey worry me now#sai Buharey
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by Sadiq3051(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
lucrownt:
Thank you Mrs Omotola(my mother-in-law) for training this promising angel for me. I would be in your homie in a couple of years with my Lamborghini.. Meanwhile,

guy De deceive ur self ooo u no go smell her self....
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by Sadiq3051(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
lucrownt:
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by XBLadez: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
Her mom is prettier
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by simdam500(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
She's pretty hot wink
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by osamaBUSH(m): 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
manuelpepper:
I'm right here cheesy
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
axortedbabe:
I dey cum first,make i watch result finish..

Cum? Just relax, mesef go soon come
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
[size=18pt]She looks nothing like her mom,she didn't inherit an atom of her mother's striking facial features
Chai
This is what happens when pretty girls marry ugly men,the children suffer[/size]
But thank God he married "up" to better the genes of the offspring,it could have been worse
Had he married a woman like him,it would have been disastrous
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by osamaBUSH(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
manuelpepper:
I'm right HERE wink
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by Adamsdelrio(m): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
.... he's protection?!!! Typo mistake from Omotola.
Lesson..
Nobody is perfect.
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by manuelpepper: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
majalisa:
wetin concern u?
make i know first na.
Re: Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) by manuelpepper: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
osamaBUSH:

I'm right here cheesy
na lie jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / Meet Tofunmi Exito, Olamide's Bodyguard / Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.