Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Handheld Mercury Light To Detect Fake Currency And Documents - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Handheld Mercury Light To Detect Fake Currency And Documents (4851 Views)

Brand New Bill Note Counting Machine For Sale (detects Fake Currency) / Mercury Inverter For Sale / How To Detect Fake 100 Naira Centenary Note With Your Phone & Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handheld Mercury Light To Detect Fake Currency And Documents by ekmaxop: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mercury light for business ppl, banks, and individuals to detect fake Naira notes: read down
Features

This blacklight can be used for verifying hidden security features on identification cards, passports and on most currencies (to detect fake Naira notes) . Check for watermarks with the White LED Light.
LED Torch Included
Inbuilt Stand
Hand Strap

Specifications

4 UV-a Black light lamp. Lamp base: G5
Aprox 375nm - Perfect for applications when 375nm is specified
Illuminate (to 4 w) anything with Florescent Properties
Batteries: 4x AA (not included)
Size: 6" x 2" x 1" (16 x 5.4 x 2.5cm)

How it works:
Slide the switch towards "tube" to turn on the blacklight.
Slide the side switch towards "torch" to turn on the white LED light.
Slide the switch to the centre to turn lights off.

It's only 2000 naira

Call or whatsapp me on 08033863100 or 08077377940 to order yours now

2 Likes

Re: Handheld Mercury Light To Detect Fake Currency And Documents by ekmaxop: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Still selling fast, good for your business. Order yours now

Re: Handheld Mercury Light To Detect Fake Currency And Documents by ekmaxop: 12:50am On Nov 09, 2016
still available
Re: Handheld Mercury Light To Detect Fake Currency And Documents by jokinexcel(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
I would have loved to have it. But am in Port Harcourt and I can't bear extra cost

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell This My Fridge At A Giveaway Price of 18k. SOLD SOLD SOLD / SOLD. USA Used Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 525 For Sale. / HP Pavilion DM1 (320gb HDD, 4gb RAM, AMD A3, 12" Display) UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.