Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In (4882 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Access My Nairaland Account / Can Someone Pay Into My Paypal Account? If Yes, How Can I Cash My Money Out? / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
I seems a lot of people are having problems logging into their accounts
I had the same problem and I had other nairalanders testify of the same thing

Please if you are member who is currently on "guest mode" and you are having login problems, all you have to do is follow this procedure

~Above your user name and password box, you will find an alternative login box where you are asked to input your username or email

~Just simply input the email address you used in registering your account and send

~You will immediately receive a mail that contains a code

~That's the code you will use in logging in

This is what I did and it worked for me smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by Enegod(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
how is this romantic? smh undecided
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by xpac01(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wow! So romantic
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by falconey(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
unbelieveable!!!!

I just experienced this 20minutes ago and I did just that, thank God I could recall my email password.

1 Like

Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
Enegod:
how is this romantic? smh undecided

I am trying to help romancelanders and other nairalanders out.
Don't forget that romance section has a lot of traffic
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by Enegod(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:

I am trying to help romancelanders and other nairalanders out.
Don't forget that romance section has a lot of traffic
ok...i see
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
falconey:
unbelieveable!!!!

I just experienced this 20minutes ago and I did just that, thank God I could recall my email password.

Enegod also experienced the same thing
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2015

I experienced the same thing too.

For a second I thought one of boyfriends of the numerous girls I have typo-duelled has hacked my account.

THE BASHING CONTINUES...

Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by meelorlah(f): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
Thanks Op… been trying to login for some time now.
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

For a second I thought one of boyfriends of the numerous girls I have typo-duelled has hacked my account.

THE BASHING CONTINUES...

I actually thought my IP address had been banned grin
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
meelorlah:
Thanks Op… been trying to login for some time now.

You are welcome smiley
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:

I actually thought my IP address had been banned grin

With hindsight, the nervousness was just presumptous paranoia - unfounded concerns.
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by naijaboiy: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

THE BASHING CONTINUES...

grin
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by vjsmiles: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
u.n.n.e.c.e.s.s.a.r.y

how can they relate with this info if they cant login at all
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by naijaboiy: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
I experienced it too. cheesy

For a second I was thinking it was as a result of the traffic in the politics section.

It's so fhuucking high shockedshockedshocked

So I thought they wanted to reduce the number of members online grin
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
vjsmiles:
u.n.n.e.c.e.s.s.a.r.y

how can they relate with this info if they cant login at all

As a guest, can't you read posts
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by vjsmiles: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:

As a guest, can't you read posts
oh well...
not all browsers support that feature
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by Beennkumar(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
I thought that method was obvious enough.
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
Beennkumar:
I thought that method was obvious enough.

Not to everyone..... undecided

If some people try the normal method time and time again and it doesn't work, they might just give up.....
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

grin

Lol. The females here have been complaining I'm a thorn in their (bleached) flesh...the unintelligent ones though.

Getting ready for the climax of the election theatrics?

Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

grin

LOL. The females here have been complaining I'm a thorn in their (bleached) flesh...the unintelligent ones though.

Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by Dioxidane: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
That's what I did and it worked... While trying to resolve this issue, I noticed that guest users don't have access to the sexuality section... I wonder why such restrictions...
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by YUNGLURD(m): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
D problem is dat I couldn't recall my e-mail account's password. So painFul I have to open another account though

Former-ennon92
Latter- Yunglurd
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
It worked for me. Thank you.
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
kunletiwoo:
It worked for me. Thank you.

You are welcome
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Thanks! This helped me log in too
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by naijaboiy: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Lol. The females here have been complaining I'm a thorn in their (bleached) flesh...the unintelligent ones though.

Yea man!

Pretty tensed up a bit.

I just want us to get over with this shìt.
Re: How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In by ToyinDipo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Thanks. Opelope google.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Naked Girls Wrestle Dirty In Muddy Water At Woodstock Music Festival / Regina Daniels And Chinenye Nnebe Unite On A Christmas Party / Lols ... What Is Wrong With This Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.